Day Tour | Group Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
Chung Cheng Park | Yehliu Geopark
Head to Keelung, Taiwan's second biggest port city, and visit its landmark statue, the smiling Goddess of Mercy which is tucked away in Chung Cheng Park. At 22.5 m (74 ft) high, this statue can also be seen from the city harbor where you will stop to take in beautiful views of the sea and surrounding mountains. Also head to Yehliu Park, a geological wonder on Taiwan's northern coast which boasts odd hoodoo rock formations including the well-known Queen's Head.
8:00 a.m. Taipei downtown hotel pickup
9:00 a.m. Head out to Keelung (Jilong) northeast of Taipei, one of Taiwan's international seaports. There you will visit Chung Cheng Park to admire the massive 22.5 m (74 ft) high white statue of the Goddess of Mercy, also known as Guan-yin, the largest of its kind in Southeast Asia. A stairway inside this landmark statue leads to the top, from where you can take in beautiful views of the city and harbor.
Then, stop at the mountain-flanked harbor where you can behold beautiful views of the sea, the port and the Goddess of Mercy, before heading to Yehliu Park. This unique stretch of coast is dotted with unusual hoodoo stone formations. Use your imagination and have a go at naming the odd mushroom-like rocks based on their shape and don't miss the Queen's Head, the most famous of them all.
12:30 a.m. Transfer to hotel
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-11 years old are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 4 days in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 10:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call us @(+886)-2-25635313/25634621/25416785 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.