Day Tour | Group Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall | National Palace Museum | National Revolutionary Martyrs' Shrine
This half-day tour takes you to some of the main highlights of Taiwan's dynamic capital of Taipei. Visit the distinctive blue and white-colored Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall and cast your eyes over 8,000 years of Chinese history in the National Palace Museum, one of the best collections of ancient Chinese arts and artifacts in the world. Watch the changing of the guard at the National Revolutionary Martyrs' Shrine, a tribute to around 390,000 of Taiwan's war dead, head to a local temple and shop to your heart's content at the Taipei Handicraft Center.
8:30-9:30 a.m. or 12:30-1:30 p.m. Taipei downtown hotel pickup
9:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. Taipei City Tour (about 3 hours)
First, visit the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, the symbol of the city, where you can take some snaps of the impressive white walls and blue octagonal roof. You'll also be able to peruse the museum on the ground floor and check out the huge bronze statue of the eponymous former president in the main hall.
Wander the National Palace Museum for a taste of over 8,000 years of Chinese history. The museum's permanent collection of ancient Chinese arts and artifacts is one of the largest—and best—in the world.
Then pay a visit to the National Revolutionary Martyrs' Shrine dedicated to Taiwan's war dead, which houses 390,000 spirit tablets of soldiers killed in various conflicts. You'll also watch the popular spectacle of the changing of the guard.
Apart from this, check out a local Taiwanese temple and the Taipei handicraft center where you can pick up a souvenir or two if you wish.
12:30 p.m. or 17:30 p.m. Transfer to hotel
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-11 years old are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 4 days in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 10:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call us @(+886)-2-25635313/25634621/25416785 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.