Day Tour | Group Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
Taroko National Park | Hualien Stone Sculptural Park | Chi Hsing Beach
Taroko National Park (太鲁阁国家公园)
Taroko Gorge is located within Taroko National Park. This deep, marble-walled gorge was formed by erosion, its sides descending steeply to the river which roars past gigantic marble boulders far below. The park covers an area which runs from the sea to some of the tallest mountains in Taiwan, spanning a range of topographies, from rugged cliffs and subtropical forested canyons to subalpine coniferous forests. The area is home to the indigenous Truku tribe and is rich in flora and fauna, including macaques and black bears.
Start at Taroko Gorge Gateway before heading on to the Eternal Spring Shrine, a poignant memorial dedicated to the workers who died during the construction of the nearby highway which links the east and west coasts of Taiwan. This is one of the most photographed sights in the area and offers wonderful views of the mountains and nearby waterfall.
Visit Swallow Grotto for excellent views of the river and the swallow holes in the opposite cliff. Then stroll in scenic Shakadang Trail carved into the stone.
Also check out a number of other sights including Tienhsiang Lodge, the site of an old Atayal village which sits at the confluence of the Liwu and Dasha rivers and the Marble Factory where you can peruse the large number of stone inscription works which are on display.
5:30-6:00 a.m. Taipei downtown hotel pickup and take trains to Hualian. (about 3 hours)
10:00 a.m. Taroko National Park (about 3 hours)
12:30 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant
3:00 p.m. Hualien Stone Sculpture Park, where you can learn all about the art of stone carving and view numerous traditional and contemporary works. Then visit Chi Hsing Beach, a pebbled stretch of coastline with a mountain backdrop and beautiful views of the clear blue sea.
4:30 p.m. You'll be transferred to Hualien train station and return to Taipei by train. (about 3 hours)
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
3) Round-way train tickets between Taipei and Hualien
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-11 years old are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 4 days in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 10:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call us @(+886)-2-25635313/25634621/25416785 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.