Evening To Do | Group Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
Longshan Temple | Huaxi Night Market | Taipei 101
Start the evening with a hearty dinner at famous Ding Tai Fung steamed dumplings (Xiao Long Bao) restaurant before visiting Longshan Temple where you can view Buddhist artistic relics, carvings and architecture. Take a stroll through Huaxi Night Market, peruse herbal aphrodisiacs and other unusual produce and take a sip of snake bile liquor—if you dare. You'll end your tour at Taipei 101, once the tallest building in the world and lit up spectacularly at night.
6:00 p.m. Taipei downtown hotel pickup
6:30 p.m. Longshan Temple (about 1.5 hours)
Start the night with Taipei's famous Longshan Temple in the Wanhua District where over 100 deities of all varieties are worshipped. Built in 1738 by settlers from Fujian province in China's mainland, it is a wonderful piece of Buddhist heritage which features a beautiful eaved roof and boasts numerous artistic treasures.
Then head to Huaxi Night Market a.k.a Snake Alley, just a few streets from Longshan Temple. Merchants here skin live snakes and serve up their bile in Kaoliang liquor, a strong brew made from sorghum—a mixture recommended for the more adventurous. The night market will also be in full swing, selling everything from religious items to herbal aphrodisiacs.
8:00 p.m. Dinner (about 1 hour)
You will enjoy juicy and tasty steamed dumplings (Xiǎo Lóng Bāo) at well-known Ding Tai Fung restaurant.
9:00 p.m. Taipei 101 skyscraper (about 1 hour) After dinner, enjoy your free time at the famous Taipei 101 skyscraper, the tallest and largest green building in the world. The tower lights up in a different color each evening and houses a five-floor mall, a food court and a number of businesses. (Taipei 101 observatory deck is not included in the tour price).
10:30 p.m. Transfer to hotel
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-11 years old are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 4 days in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 10:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call us @(+886)-2-25635313/25634621/25416785 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.