Ticket & Admission
Daily | Book 2 days before
Hong Kong Disneyland | Hot!
Enter a magical kingdom inspired by fairy-tale dreams and explore 7 lands—Adventureland, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, Toy Story Land, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street, U.S.A.—filled with beauty, excitement and Disney Characters.
Attractions Brave exotic jungles, tour mysterious museums, blast through mines, sail around the world and rocket into outer space.
Entertainment Catch beloved Disney Characters on parade, spectacular fireworks and terrific live shows packed with music and laughter.
Dining Enjoy a delicious meal or snack at remarkable restaurants serving favorite Chinese, Asian, American and Indian dishes.
Events Celebrate the Chinese New Year, Halloween and Christmas season in a setting bursting with holiday magic.
Validity period: Ticket voucher is valid until Sep 30, 2017. Admission ticket will be valid for 2 days from the date you redeem it.
How to redeem the ticket: Simply present the voucher with a QR code via A4 size printout at one of the main entrance turnstiles of Hong Kong Disneyland Park to collect your tickets on the selected date. Please ensure the paper is printed out (by laser printer only) clearly and in full.
Hong Kong Disneyland 1-Day Ticket General General/Child Admission (aged 12-64/3-11)
Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Tickets are applicable to adults aged 12-64 and children aged 3-11 respectively.
• Children under the age of 3 can enter free of charge.
• Information provided by the official site on the current day shall prevail.
• No modification or cancellation is allowed after purchase.
How to Use the Ticket:
• Simply present the necessary documents as specified in details at the entrance on the selected date.
Ctrip will not refund any losses that result from your neglect to present any necessary documents on the day of your visit.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.