Evening To Do | Group Tour | Cruise Tour
Daily | Book 3 days before
Victoria Harbour Cruise | Symphony of Lights Show | Hot!
An unforgettable experience of Hong Kong by night. You'll start the evening with a tour around Victoria Harbour and enjoy uninterrupted views of the spectacular Symphony of Lights, the largest permanent sound and light show anywhere in the world. With free flowing drinks on board, it's the perfect start to a night out in Hong Kong.
Due to the mandatory maintenance service on a yearly basis to be conducted, all our regular cruises will be suspended from November 25, 2017 – December 22, 2017 (both days inclusive).
Kowloon boarding time: 7:45 p.m. (Kowloon Public Pier)
Hong Kong boarding time: 7:30 p.m. (Central Pier 9)
Duration: about 1.5 hours, return approximately 9:30 p.m.
A nightly spectacle of multimedia illuminations, Hong Kong's Symphony of Lights is the largest permanent light and sound show in the world.
Over 40 buildings on Hong Kong Island and Kowloon interact using a dazzling array of lasers and searchlights to tell the story of Hong Kong's transformation from a sleepy fishing village to the dynamic world city it is today. It is a visual celebration of the city's energy, glamor and diversity, and the best way to see it, is from the water.
On this evening cruise, you will first sail around Victoria Harbor, one of the most impressive natural harbors in the world, surrounded by the twinkling evening cityscape of shining lights. At 8 p.m. the 20 minute show will begin.
Unlimited drinks and an uninterrupted view make this an unforgettable Hong Kong by night experience.
Our Tour Boat:
1) Cruise ticket
2) UNLIMITED and FREE drinks onboard (Whisky, Gin, Beer, Soft drinks, House Red / White wine, Cocktail)
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date passengers may board in either Kowloon or on Hong Kong Island. Please provide your preference in the "special request" section when booking online.
• Please call us @(+852)29263868 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.