Cruise Tours & Excursions
Victoria harbour cruise
Kowloon boarding time: 6:15 p.m. (Kowloon Public Pier)
Hong Kong boarding time: 6:00 p.m. (Central Pier 9)
Duration: about 1.5 hours, return approximately 7:45 p.m.
Sundown is always associated with a few drinks before dinner. Spend the evening enjoying unlimited free drinks form the open bar on board of this authentic Chinese sightseeing junk as she sails within the harbour. Watch the world's greatest view turns into the world's greatest light show. Places of interest like Central, Causeway Bay, North Point, Lei Yue Mun Village are all brilliantly glittering to cheer up your evening. Sailing along the Kowloon Promenade shows you the typical Hong Kong at night.
Our Tour Boat:
* Please note: Passengers may board in either Kowloon or on Hong Kong Island. Please provide your preference in the "special request" section when booking online, or call at 852 2926 3868 upon arrival so we can pick you up from the right place.
1) Cruise ticket
2) UNLIMITED and FREE drinks onboard (Whisky, Gin, Beer, Soft drinks, House Red / White wine, Cocktail)
1) Personal expenses, optional items and anything else not specifically mentioned
1.Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Free cancellation for bookings cancelled at least 3 days in advance. If you cancel 2 days or less before your visit, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged per booking.
2.On departure date passengers may board in either Kowloon or on Hong Kong Island. Please provide your preference in the "special request" section when booking online, or call at 852 2926 3868 upon arrival so we can pick you up from the right place.
3.Currently payment is only accepted by credit card. Once payment clears, Ctrip will send you a confirmation email with your booking details. If payment fails, your booking will automatically be canceled. To ensure a smooth payment process, we recommend you contact your credit card provider in advance.
4.Please ensure personal and travel information is entered correctly. Ctrip will not refund any losses that result from incorrect and missing information.
5.Information provided by watertours.com.hk on the current day shall prevail.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.