Evening To Do | Cruise Tour
Daily | Book 3 days before
Victoria Harbour Cruise
The perfect end to a perfect day in Hong Kong: enjoy free flow drinks on a traditional Chinese junk whilst watching the city transform into a sea of lights before your eyes.
Kowloon boarding time: 6:15 p.m. (Kowloon Public Pier)
Hong Kong boarding time: 6:00 p.m. (Central Pier 9)
Duration: about 1.5 hours, return approximately 7:45 p.m.
Sundown is always associated with a few drinks before dinner. Spend the evening enjoying unlimited free drinks form the open bar on board of this authentic Chinese sightseeing junk as she sails within the harbour. Watch the world's greatest view turns into the world's greatest light show. Places of interest like Central, Causeway Bay, North Point, Lei Yue Mun Village are all brilliantly glittering to cheer up your evening. Sailing along the Kowloon Promenade shows you the typical Hong Kong at night.
Our Tour Boat:
1) Cruise ticket
2) UNLIMITED and FREE drinks onboard (Whisky, Gin, Beer, Soft drinks, House Red / White wine, Cocktail)
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product. Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
On departure date passengers may board in either Kowloon or on Hong Kong Island. Please provide your preference in the "special request" section when booking online.
Please call us @(+852)29263868 for any urgent matters.
Information provided by watertours.com.hk on the current day shall prevail.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.