Cruise Tours & Excursions
Victoria harbour cruise | Lei Yue Mun Village
Kowloon boarding time: 6:15 p.m. (Kowloon Public Pier)
Hong Kong boarding time: 6:00 p.m. (Central Pier 9)
Duration: about 3 hours, return approximately 9:30 p.m.
Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village, situated at Hong Kong's Eastern Harbour and still carrying on many Chinese heritage, is widely known to the gourmets as a seafood paradise. Here visitors are attracted to many traditional scenes,like people making choice from a variety of seafood fresh from fishmongers' stalls and tanks,and have it cooked to their own specifications in one of Lei Yue Mun's many restaurants. This evening cruise which promises you not only wonderful experience, but a great value for money, begins with a harbour cruise on a traditional Chinese sightseeing tour boat to sail around to let you enjoy the exciting night views of Hong Kong Harbour, and thereafter takes you to Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village for a brief walk ashore, and then for a delicious Chinese Dinner. On the return journey, enjoy more of the glittering harbour views by night. (Not included "A Symphony of Lights" show)
Lei Yue Mun Seafood Dinner Menu:
• Minced chicken & Sweet corn potage
• Chinese fried spicy salted prawn
• Deep-fried squid with chill and salt
• Scallops steamed with garlic
• Steamed fsh in traditional cantonese style
• Pork in sweet and sour sauce
• Seasonal vegetable
• Fried rice in Yeung Chow style
• Braised E-FU noodles
* Please note:
• Table seating of 5 persons or less will be served with major dishes and choice at the restaurant's discretion
Our Tour Boat:
* Please note: Passengers may board in either Kowloon or on Hong Kong Island. Please provide your preference in the "special request" section when booking online, or call at 852 2926 3868 upon arrival so we can pick you up from the right place.
1) Cruise ticket
2) UNLIMITED and FREE drinks onboard (Whisky, Gin, Beer, Soft drinks, House Red / White wine, Cocktail)
3) Lei Yue Mun seafood village dinner
1) Personal expenses, optional items and anything else not specifically mentioned
1.Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Free cancellation for bookings cancelled at least 3 days in advance. If you cancel 2 days or less before your visit, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged per booking.
2.On departure date passengers may board in either Kowloon or on Hong Kong Island. Please provide your preference in the "special request" section when booking online, or call at 852 2926 3868 upon arrival so we can pick you up from the right place.
3.Currently payment is only accepted by credit card. Once payment clears, Ctrip will send you a confirmation email with your booking details. If payment fails, your booking will automatically be canceled. To ensure a smooth payment process, we recommend you contact your credit card provider in advance.
4.Please ensure personal and travel information is entered correctly. Ctrip will not refund any losses that result from incorrect and missing information.
5.Information provided by watertours.com.hk on the current day shall prevail.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.