Evening To Do | Group Tour | Cruise Tour
Daily | Book 3 days before
Victoria Harbour Cruise | Lei Yue Mun Seafood Dinner
A must for seafood lovers, this evening cruise offers an open bar and takes in the glittering sights of Hong Kong harbor by night before heading to one of the quaint Lei Yue Mun fishing villages for a short walking tour and taste of the hustle, bustle and charm of a traditional fishmongers' market.. followed by a sumptuous seafood dinner.
Due to the mandatory maintenance service on a yearly basis to be conducted, all our regular cruises will be suspended from November 25, 2017 – December 22, 2017 (both days inclusive).
Kowloon boarding time: 6:15 p.m. (Kowloon Public Pier)
Hong Kong boarding time: 6:00 p.m. (Central Pier 9)
Duration: about 3 hours, return approximately 9:30 p.m.
Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village, situated at Hong Kong's Eastern Harbour and still carrying on many Chinese heritage, is widely known to the gourmets as a seafood paradise. Here visitors are attracted to many traditional scenes,like people making choice from a variety of seafood fresh from fishmongers' stalls and tanks,and have it cooked to their own specifications in one of Lei Yue Mun's many restaurants. This evening cruise which promises you not only wonderful experience, but a great value for money, begins with a harbour cruise on a traditional Chinese sightseeing tour boat to sail around to let you enjoy the exciting night views of Hong Kong Harbour, and thereafter takes you to Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village for a brief walk ashore, and then for a delicious Chinese Dinner. On the return journey, enjoy more of the glittering harbour views by night. (Not included "A Symphony of Lights" show)
Lei Yue Mun Seafood Dinner Menu:
• Minced chicken & Sweet corn potage
• Chinese fried spicy salted prawn
• Deep-fried squid with chill and salt
• Scallops steamed with garlic
• Steamed fsh in traditional cantonese style
• Pork in sweet and sour sauce
• Seasonal vegetable
• Fried rice in Yeung Chow style
• Braised E-FU noodles
* Please note:
• Table seating of 5 persons or less will be served with major dishes and choice at the restaurant's discretion
Our Tour Boat:
1) Cruise ticket
2) UNLIMITED and FREE drinks onboard (Whisky, Gin, Beer, Soft drinks, House Red / White wine, Cocktail)
3) Lei Yue Mun seafood village dinner
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date passengers may board in either Kowloon or on Hong Kong Island. Please provide your preference in the "special request" section when booking online.
• Please call us @(+852)29263868 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.