Day Tour | Private Tour
Daily | Book 3 days before
Central Avenue | St. Sophia Cathedral | Chinese-Baroque Block | Siberian Tiger Park | Sun Island Park
Central Avenue (中央大街)
Constructed in 1898, Central Avenue is Asia's longest pedestrian street, running 1,450 m (1,586 yd) north-south through downtown Harbin. The cobblestone street is lined with more than 70 buildings, housing both European and Chinese-style offices, shops and restaurants.
St. Sophia Cathedral (圣索非亚教堂)
With the completion of the Sino-Russian railway bringing an influx of Russians into Harbin, Orthodox churches were in high demand. Construction began on the St. Sophia Cathedral, or the Church of St. Sophia, in 1903 to meet the needs of the Russian Orthodox and to reinstate and unify their presence in the area during the Russo-Japanese War. Completed in 1907, the church was later expanded and renovated in 1923 and still stands proudly in Harbin's downtown today.
Chinese-Baroque Block (老道外)
This old area of Harbin features numerous buildings which showcase historical baroque and European architectural styles.
Siberian Tiger Park (东北虎林园)
Situated on the northern bank of the Songhua River, the Siberian Tiger Park is the largest natural refuge for Siberian Tigers in the world. The park is home to about 70 tigers that are monitored and taken care of by the park tenants. Drive through the open-range tiger enclosures in a specially protected bus or jeep. You may even witness the macabre spectacle of live poultry, sheep or even cattle, which are available for purchase, being fed to the tigers as 'entertainment.' Elsewhere you can view other large felines including white tigers, lions and pumas.
Sun Island Park (太阳岛公园)
One of Harbin's most popular recreational spots, Sun Island Park is a collection of natural islands in the Songhua River, just north of the city. During the warmer seasons, Sun Island Park is ideal for barbecues, picnics and swimming, while in the frigid winter months, the park is perfect for sledding, skiing and other cold-weather activities and is a focal point for the famous Harbin Ice Festival. Additionally, when the river ices over, local residents flock to Sun Island to play hockey and ice skate.
9:00 a.m. Harbin downtown hotel pickup
9:30 a.m. Central Avenue (about 1 hour)
10:30 a.m. St. Sophia Cathedral (about 1 hour)
11:00 a.m. Chinese-Baroque Block (about 30 minutes)
12:00 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense)
1:00 p.m. Siberian Tiger Park (about 1 hour)
2:30 p.m. Sun Island Park (about 1.5 hours)
4:30 p.m. Drive back to your hotel
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
3) Travel Accident Insurance
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 7 days in advance.
• If you cancel 4-6 days prior, there is a 50% cancellation fee.
• If you cancel within 3 days prior, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 5:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Cynthia @15942461071 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.