Day Tour | Shows & Sports | Private Tour
Daily | Book 3 days before
Yulong Xue Shan (Jade Dragon Snow Mountain) | Impression Lijiang Show | Yushui Village | Yufeng Monastery
Yulong Xue Shan (玉龙雪山)
An impressive sight, especially with Black Dragon Pool in the foreground, Yulong Xue Shan, or "Jade Dragon Snow Mountain," is actually a 13-peak massif that forms one wall of Tiger Leaping Gorge and whose tallest peak, Shanzidou, rises 5,596 m (18,359 ft) above sea level. The range is home to one of the Northern Hemisphere's southernmost glaciers as well as a wide range of flora and fauna, much of it unique to the region.
Hiking trails exist and are highly recommended, but the majority of visitors avail themselves of three chairlift lines that provide access to the retreating glacier (see it while it lasts, nature lover) and three designated scenic spots: Dry Sea Meadow (甘海子), a large meadow which is now home to the world's highest golf course; Spruce Meadow (云杉坪) where you can get a great view of the glacier and go horseback riding at 4,506 m (14,783 ft) above sea level; and Yak Meadow (牦牛坪), which features breathtaking views and access to a number of trails. In each area, various manifestations of local minority culture, Chinese takes on ecological conscientiousness and excessive trinket shopping can be found.
Impression Lijiang Show (印象丽江)
Another spectacular by Hero (200－director Zhang Yimou (like his Impression: Liu Sanjie in Yangshuo, and the more recent Impression, West Lake in Hangzhou), Impression Lijiang Show is an all-singing, all-dancing celebration of local culture. Featuring more than 500 actors, 100 horses, and put on at a reputed cost of US$31m, the show takes place inside the spectacular Jade Dragon Snow Mountain Park, some 3,500 m (11,500 ft) above sea level.
Yushui Village (玉水寨) & Yufeng Lamasery (玉峰寺)
Situated at the foot of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, the Tibetan Buddhist Yufeng Lamasery is farther north and more remote from Lijiang than its fellow monasteries Puji, Fuguo and Wenbi. Its relative remoteness makes it an attractive destination for those looking to get away from the more heavily toured sites closer to Lijiang.
8:00 a.m. Lijiang hotel pickup
9:00 a.m. Yulong Xue Shan (about 3.5 hours)
Impression Lijiang Show
12:30 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant
1:30 p.m. Yushui Village & Yufeng Lamasery (about 3.5 hours)
5:30 p.m. Drive back to your hotel
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 7 days in advance.
• If you cancel 4-6 days prior, there is a 50% cancellation fee.
• If you cancel within 3 days prior, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Ring @13888143650 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.