Multi-Day Tour | Private Tour
Daily | Book 3 days before
#D1 Longji Rice Terrace | #D2 Reed Flute Cave | Elephant Trunk Hill | #D3 Li River Cruise | West Street | #D4 Seven Star Park
Longji Rice Terraces (龙脊梯田)
The ingenious Longji Rice Terraces have been built up on the ridges between the river and mountaintops over centuries, rising nearly 500 meters at the highest point. In Chinese "Longji" means "Dragon's Backbone". The coiling line spirals up the mountain like an enormous dragon, making the most of limited arable land and water resources. The Terraces date all the way back to the Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368 AD).
Reed Flute Cave (芦笛岩)
Reed Flute Cave is just a 15 to 20 minute drive northwest of the downtown area. The cave's serpentine depths wind about within Guangming Mountain and feature some remarkable rock formations.
Elephant Trunk Hill (象鼻山)
One of the most famous is Guilin's Elephant Trunk Hill, a striking natural arch that juts out into the Li River, bearing a clear resemblance to an elephant dipping its trunk into the water.
Guilin-Yangshuo Li-River Cruise (漓江游船)
There's no better way to experience the incredible karst mountain vistas of Guilin than a boat trip to Yangshuo. A Li Li-River Cruise takes between three and five hours and offers a chance to take in Guilin, Xingping and Yangshuo's spectacular scenery in a relaxed setting. Guests are free to walk about the boat and admire the scenery from any angle they desire. Most boats have a restaurant floor at water level and a sightseeing deck above that. A packed lunch will be served on board.
West Street (西街)
West Street is Yangshuo's primary tourist magnet. This cobbled street of wooden shop fronts and laziness-inducing restaurants is bursting with a quaint charm that attracts visitors from around the globe. Although recently renovated to cope with the ever-increasing tourist foot and bicycle traffic, the street still retains its an old China charm.
Seven Star Park (七星公园)
A great place for a relaxing stroll, ancient Seven Star Park takes its name from seven karst peaks that correspond to the seven stars in the Big Dipper constellation. Covering 1.2 km sq (0.5 sq mi), the park's rocky landscape is riddled with a number of natural grottos and caves. Seven Star cave and Dark Dragon cave are two of the most popular, known for their impressive stalactites and stalagmites.
Day 1 Guilin arrival (includes dinner)
Your driver and/or tour guide will pick you up from the airport or station and then transfer to downtown.
• Please note: Free pickup/drop-off available for downtown hotels with flights arriving between 9AM-10PM, otherwise additional charge applies. We recommend you book a flight arriving in Guilin before 2PM.
Longji Rice Terraces (about 2 hours)
Stay overnight at the Ping An Guest House or similar.
Day 2 Longsheng-Guilin (includes breakfast & lunch)
Check with your guide about the time if you'd like to watch the sun rise over the terraced hills, a picturesque way to start your day. When you're ready to get up and go, head back out to explore the Longji Rice Terraces. (about 2 hours)
After lunch, return to Guilin (about 2.5 hours)
Reed Flute Cave (about 1 hour)
Elephant Trunk Hill (about 40 minutes)
Day 3 Guilin-Yangshuo (includes breakfast & lunch)
Guilin-Yangshuo Li-River Cruise (about 4 hours)
• Please note: Li-River Cruise is based on a group, you'll share the boat with other passengers during the cruise.
West Street (about 1 hour)
Optional: Impression Sanjie-Liu Show (at your own expense)
Day 4 Yangshuo-Guilin departure (includes breakfast & lunch)
Seven Star Park (about 1.5 hours)
After lunch, you'll be transferred to the airport or station for departure.
• Please note: We recommend you book a flight leaving Guilin after 2:00 p.m.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Accommodation, admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
3) Travel Accident Insurance
1) Single room supplement
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount (which is based on an extra bed occupancy), please check the price published onsite.
• Children 2-12 years old but over 1.2m in height are required to pay an additional fee on site.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 7 days in advance.
• If you cancel 4-6 days prior, there is a 50% cancellation fee.
• If you cancel within 3 days prior, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from airport, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 10:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Cathy @13978332332 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.