Ticket & Admission
Chimelong Safari Park
※ FREE cancellation at least 2 DAYS in advance
Address: Yingbin Road, Panyu District, Guangzhou
Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 9:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Last admission: 4:00 p.m.
Validity Period: This ticket is valid only on the date and time specified.
How to Enter: To enter the park, please visit the redemption point and present the proof of booking via smartphone or A4 size printout to collect your tickets on the selected date.
Proof of Booking: Pickup Number
Redemption Time: 9:30 a.m.~4:00 p.m.
Redemption Point: Entrance (Ticketing Machine) OR ticket office of Chimelong Safari Park
* Please note: Once booking is confirmed, you will receive a Ctrip confirmation email with your booking details, as well as a separate email with an attached PDF file which contains a pickup number, which is your Proof of Booking.
Chimelong Safari Park OneDay Adult Ticket*1 (Admission for Normal Day)
Personal expenses, optional items and anything else not specifically mentioned
1.Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Free cancellation for bookings cancelled at least two days in advance. If you cancel one day or less before your visit, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged per booking.
2.This product is only available for adults. Admission is free for children under 1 meter provided they are accompanied by an adult (limited to one child per adult).
3.Currently payment is only accepted by credit card. Once payment clears, Ctrip will send you a confirmation email with your booking details. If payment fails, your booking will automatically be canceled. To ensure a smooth payment process, we recommend you contact your credit card provider in advance.
4.Please ensure you provide a valid email address when booking. Personal and travel information must be provided correctly. Ctrip will not refund any losses that result from incorrect and missing information.
5.General Pass ticket is valid for the dates you selected. Each ticket is valid for one visit to Chimelong Safari Park.
6.Please consult staff members if you have any problems in collecting the tickets.
7.For security reasons, in emergencies, visitors are asked to open their handbags and backpacks to be checked. Please don't take food and drinks to the park. Dangerous articles including fireworks and toxic substances are forbidden. Pets, colorful flags, gongs and drums are also on the prohibited items list.
8.All terms & conditions mentioned on Chimelong Safari Park apply.
9.Information provided by Chimelong Safari Park on the current day shall prevail.
10. For printouts, the proof of booking must be printed on size A4 paper (by laser printer) only. Please ensure it is printed out clearly and in full. Please take note that Ctrip cannot be held responsible for any losses should you neglect to present proof of booking, digitally or in printed form, on the day of your visit.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.