Ticket & Admission
Daily | Book 2 days before
Chimelong Safari Park
Chimelong Safari Park is part of the Chimelong Tourist Resort. Located in Guangzhou's Panyu, it is China's first and Guangzhou's only "AAAAA" grade scenic area.
The largest park spans more than 2000 acres of land that includes a large section of unspoilt subtropical rainforest in Southeast China is currently the largest eco-zoo in China.
The park features a huge collection of roaming wildlife which can be observed in the comfort of self-driven vehicles. It is an integrated park for conservation, research, education as well as tourism encompassing both flora and fauna. Lauded as China's world-class safari park, it boasts the world's largest collection of wildlife in the world's largest safari theme park.
Address: Yingbin Road, Panyu District, Guangzhou
Validity period: This ticket is valid only on the date and time specified.
Opening period: Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday 9:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. (Last admission: 4:00 p.m.)
How to redeem the ticket: Please visit the ticketing machine at entrance gate or ticket office during 9:30 p.m.~4:00 p.m., type in the security code on the voucher to collect your tickets on the selected date.
Chimelong Safari Park One-Day Adult Ticket*1 (Admission for Normal Day)
Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Tickets are only available for adults or children over 1.5m in height.
• Admission is free for children under 1m provided they are accompanied by an adult (limited to one child per adult).
• General Pass ticket is valid for the dates you selected. Each ticket is valid for one visit to Chimelong Safari Park.
• Information provided by the official site on the current day shall prevail.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 48 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Use the Ticket:
• Please visit the redemption point during redemption period and present the necessary documents as specified in details to collect your tickets on the selected date.
Ctrip will not refund any losses that result from your neglect to present any necessary documents on the day of your visit.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.