Evening To Do | No-Shopping | Shows & Sports | Group Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
Sichuan Opera Show at Shufengyayun tea house
Sichuan Opera (川剧&蜀风雅韵)
Sichuan Opera is one of the most famous traditional Chinese operas. It was origin in Sichuan province about 1,700 years ago. Sichuan Opera plays an important part of the Chengdu culture and has wide spread in southwestern China - Sichuan Province, Yunnan Province and Guizhou Province. The most famous show in the opera are "Changing Faces", "Fire Spitting", "Rolling Lamp", "Folk Music", "Hand Shadow" and "Puppet Opera".
Sichuan Opera is traditionally enjoyed in a tea house atmosphere, where the audience can relax with tasty snacks and hot tea while enjoying the boisterous performance. Shufengyayun tea house, one of Chengdu's best, is located in the Chengdu Culture Park near Qingyang Temple, a famous Taoist abbey, Wuhou Ancestral Temple and Dufu's Cottage.
6:30 p.m. Chengdu downtown hotel pickup
8:00 p.m. Sichuan Opera (about 1.5 hours)
Your guide will send you into the Shufengyayun tea house. After helping you find your seat, they'll leave you to enjoy the show at your leisure.
10:00 p.m. Drive back to your hotel
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
3) Travel Accident Insurance
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted about 2 days before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Wu @13882271794 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.