Dujiangyan Panda Base
7:00 a.m. Chengdu downtown hotel pickup
9:00 a.m. Dujiangyan Panda Base (都江堰熊猫基地) (about 6 hours)
Arrive at Dujiangyan Panda Base where you will register as a volunteer. Your experience will consist of working closely with panda keepers and the pandas in their enclosures. In the morning, your main duties will be to clean the panda enclosures, prepare food and feed the pandas.
12:00 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant
2:00 p.m. After lunch, an action-packed afternoon of more panda volunteer activities will follow. Feed the pandas again and make notes of their afternoon activities. Expand your knowledge of this incredible animal by learning from experts and get a certificate acknowledging your work as a panda volunteer.
4:00 p.m. Drive about 2 hours back to Chengdu hotel from Dujiangyan.
* Please note:
• While volunteering, you may have the opportunity to take a picture with a baby panda, depending on their temperament the day of your visit. Taking a picture with a baby panda (RMB 1800 per picture) is not included in price.
• Your driver (for pickup and drop-off in Chengdu) is only responsible for driving you to the panda base. The journey there and back does not include a guide.
• Your English-speaking guide at the panda base is provided by Dujiangyan Panda Base. Ctrip has no control over the specific guide who will accompany you that day.
1) English-speaking tour guide
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in the details
3) Travel Accident Insurance
1) Personal expenses, optional items and anything else not specifically mentioned
1.Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Free cancellation for bookings cancelled at least 3 days in advance. If you cancel 2 days or less before your visit, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged per booking.
2.On departure date we will pick you up from downtown hotel. You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide. Please call Wu @(+86)13882271794 for any urgent matters.
3.Currently payment is only accepted by credit card. Once payment clears, Ctrip will send you a confirmation email with your booking details. If payment fails, your booking will automatically be canceled. To ensure a smooth payment process, we recommend you contact your credit card provider in advance.
4.Time arrangements described in itineraries are subject to change. Guides reserve the right to change arrangements according to weather, transportation and other variable conditions.
5.If you opt to join only part of this activity, you forfeit the right to join subsequent parts, as well as the right to receive a refund for any part of the activity that you miss.
6.All listed meals are Chinese food unless otherwise noted. Please notify us ahead of time for any dietary restrictions (allergies, vegetarian, kosher, etc.).
7.Please ensure personal and travel information is entered correctly. Ctrip will not refund any losses that result from incorrect and missing information.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.