Day Tour | No-Shopping | Nearby Travel | Private Tour
Daily | Book 15 days before
Dujiangyan Panda Base | Hot!
Dujiangyan Panda Base (都江堰熊猫基地)
Learn more about China's pandas up close and personal. Spend the day getting to know the Middle Kingdom's most cuddly denizen at the Dujiangyan Panda Base while working as a volunteer in the panda enclosures.
7:00 a.m. Chengdu downtown hotel pickup
9:00 a.m. Dujiangyan Panda Base (about 6 hours)
Arrive at Dujiangyan Panda Base where you will register as a volunteer. Your experience will consist of working closely with panda keepers and the pandas in their enclosures. In the morning, your main duties will be to clean the panda enclosures, prepare food and feed the pandas.
12:00 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant
2:00 p.m. After lunch, an action-packed afternoon of more panda volunteer activities will follow. Feed the pandas again and make notes of their afternoon activities. Expand your knowledge of this incredible animal by learning from experts and get a certificate acknowledging your work as a panda volunteer.
4:00 p.m. Drive about 2 hours back to Chengdu hotel from Dujiangyan.
* Please note:
• Passport & valid Health Certificate are required on the day of travel.
• While volunteering, you may have the opportunity to take a picture with a baby panda, depending on their temperament the day of your visit. Taking a picture with a baby panda (RMB 1800 per picture) is not included in price.
• Your driver (for pickup and drop-off in Chengdu) is only responsible for driving you to the panda base. The journey there and back does not include a guide.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
3) Travel Accident Insurance
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted about 2 days before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Jonathan @13808213375 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.