Day Tour | No-Shopping | Group Tour
Sat.Sun | Book 3 days before
Tianmen Shan | Tianmen Mountain Cableway | Glass Sky Walk | Tianmen Cave | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
Tianmen Shan (天门山)
It appears as the "New Legend Of Zhangjiajie". It's the highest spot (1500m) in the whole Zhangjiajie area. The landscape there is totally different from, meanwhile, at the same level as Zhangjiajie National Park. Both are world-class scenery. Unbelievably, this single mountain holds 4 World Guinness Records in its small body. Any of them will be overwhelmingly impressive to the traveler of any type. Just amazing to be the thing we will never experience.
Tianmen Mountain Cableway (天门山索道)
Get ready to take the world's longest gondola up to Tianmen Mountain! The Tianmen Mountain Cableway is claimed in tourist publications as the "longest passenger cable way of high mountains in the world," with 98 cars, total length of 7,455 meters, and ascent of 1,279 meters at an unusual grade of 37 degrees.
Glass Sky Walk (玻璃栈道) (about 2 hours)
Walk on miles of paths built onto the cliff face at the top of the mountain, including sections with glass floors, which is also known as the Sky Walk.
Tianmen Cave (天门洞)
Tianmen Cave is a natural grotto on the precipices of a height of 131.5 meters. This magnificent cave is like the door to heaven; it looks like the junction of common world and the place where god lives. You may need to walk up 999 steps to reach the cave, it will be tried but lucky, because '9' is the biggest number in Chinese culture and 999 means an eternal/forever life. There is also an escalator option available for an additional fee (CNY32 per person).
Optional: Tianmen Fox Fairy Show (天门狐仙)
In the evening, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy the famous Tianmen Fox Fairy Show, the performance of a traditional folk tale featuring music, dance, song and lighting effects. Set at the foot of Tianmen Shan, the mountains and valleys serve as the backdrop, making for a spectacular show.
8:00 a.m. Zhangjiajie downtown hotel or Wulingyuan area hotel pickup
9:30 a.m. Tianmen Mountain Cableway (about 40 minutes)
11:30 a.m. Glass Sky Walk (about 2 hours)
2:00 p.m. Tianmen Cave (about 1.5 hours)
4:00 p.m. Drive back to your hotel
Optional: Tianmen Fox Fairy Show
• Please note: 2 shopping stops (tea & sandstone painting) will be arranged during the trip, about 30 minutes each.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
2) Tips for your guide (suggestion: $6 per person)
3) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• This tour is not open to Chinese passport holders.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from airport or station, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Venus @13487449439 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.