Day Tour | No-Shopping | Group Tour
Sat.Sun | Book 3 days before
Bailong Elevator | Yuanjiajie | Tianzi Shan | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
Bailong Elevator (百龙天梯)
Claimed as the highest outdoor glass elevator (326 meters), Bailong Elevtor was built onto the side of a cliff in Wulingyuan area. Take a ride on the amazing elevator and make a memorable experience seeing the outside changing views.
Visit the Enchanting Stage observation point and get fabulous views of the towering pillar-like rock formations which provided inspiration for the otherworldly scenery in the movie Avatar. You'll also see the No. 1 Bridge Under Heaven, a natural bridge which stretches precariously between two mountains over a deep chasm.
Tianzi Shan (天子山)
Located in the northern part of the UNESCO World Heritage listed Wulingyuan Scenic Area, Tianzi Shan stands at 1,262 m (4,140 ft) and is the highest peak in the area. If you choose, you can make your way up via cable car (for an extra charge), for stunning views of cloud seas, jagged peaks, deep valleys and magnificent wild scenery which changes appearance with the seasons.
Optional: Charming Xi'angxi Show (魅力湘西)
This fantastic performance is full of folk flavor and features song, dance and acrobatics performed by members of the Tujia and Miao ethnic minority groups, dressed in all their traditional finery. This show combines traditional arts and culture with modern lighting, effects and even a bonfire—an excellent way to take in some of the region's unique culture.
7:30 a.m. Zhangjiajie downtown hotel or Wulingyuan area hotel pickup
9:30 a.m. Bailong Elevator (about 1 hour)
11:30 a.m. Yuanjiajie (about 2.5 hours)
2:00 p.m. Tianzi Shan (about 2.5 hours)
You'll also visit Helong Park where you'll find a large bronze statue of the founder of the People's Liberation Army.
At the end of the tour, you can take a challenge to hike all the way down through the south gate. There is a cable car option available for an additional fee (CNY72 per person).
5:30 p.m. Transfer to hotel
Optional: Charming Xi'angxi Show
• Please note: 1 shopping stop (tea) will be arranged during the trip, about 30 minutes.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
2) Cost of Marble Slide & Zip Line
3) Tips for your guide (suggestion: $6 per person)
4) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• This tour is not open to Chinese passport holders.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from airport or station, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Venus @13487449439 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.