Day Tour | No-Shopping | Group Tour
Sat.Sun | Book 3 days before
Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon | Glass Bridge | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free! | Ctrip Recommends
Grand Canyon (大峡谷)
Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon is much favored by explorers and lovers of great outdoor from home and abroad, by featuring typical Zhangjiajie land form, breathtaking cliffs, lush forests, ancient caves, colorful ponds, and a river running through the canyon. You can expect all sorts of scenery of the north temperate zone here. This canyon is ideal for exciting adventures by hiking, boating, challenging the slide and Zip Line.
Glass-bottomed Bridge (玻璃桥)
The Bridge is built between two mountains of Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon. As the highest and longest glass bridge in the world. it stretches 430 meters long and 6 meters wide, hovering over 300 meters' vertical drop. Halfway down, there is a 600-meter-long marble slide, winding its way down to the bottom of the valley. You'll get a thick canvas to tie around the waist and a pair of gloves to protect the hands. The professional staff will instruct you how to control the speed of sliding down. (at your own expense, you can also choose to hike down.) Also, you will have a chance to experience the Zip Line (at your own expense). Zip line guide will assist you and instruct you how to use your own weight to swing from one mountain to another quickly by sitting on a chair with a safety jacket.
7:30 a.m. Zhangjiajie downtown hotel or Wulingyuan area hotel pickup
10:00 a.m. Glass-bottomed Bridge (Bōli Qiáo, 玻璃桥) (about 1 hour)
11:30 a.m. Grand Canyon (Dà Xiágǔ, 大峡谷) (about 3 hours)
4:00 p.m. Drive back to your hotel
• Please note: 1 shopping stop (tea) will be arranged during the trip, about 30 minutes.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
2) Cost of Marble Slide & Zip Line
3) Tips for your guide (suggestion: $6 per person)
4) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• This tour is not open to Chinese passport holders.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from airport or station, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Venus @13487449439 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.