Multi-Day Tour | No-Shopping | Group Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
#D1 Huang Shan | #D2 Huang ShanCancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
Huang shan (Yellow Mountain, 黄山)
The craggy rock faces, hanging mists and clustered pines of Huang Shan create a lovely and distinctly Chinese landscape, one instantly recognizable from countless images on silk, paper and porcelain. The mountain range, consisting of some 70 peaks over 1,000 m (3,300 ft), spills across the southern province of Anhui in an exquisite jumble of scenic highlights—twisted lone pines clinging to stony spires, seas of clouds filling rugged valleys, and crystalline mountain spring-fed pools.
Day 1 Huangshan International Hotel pickup
8:00 a.m. You'll be picked up at the lobby of Huangshan International Hotel, please arrange yourself arriving beforehand.
• Please note: Your guide will assist you to store big suitcase in your hotel in Tunxi for free. You will collect it on your way back. You may also store the luggage at the foot of the mountains. The cost is about CNY 20 (USD 4) per case.
9:30 a.m. Drive to the Yuping cable station. You can take Yuping cable car at your own expense: CNY 90/pp.
10:00 a.m. You will visit: Yuping peak, Wecloming pine, Celestial peak distant view, Lotus peak, Lotus pass, Ladder on the Clouds, Turtle peak, Strip of sky, Tianhai scenic area.
11:30 a.m. Lunch at Tianhai Hotel (at your own expense)
12:00 p.m. In the afternoon, you will visit: Brightness Summit, Flying Stone, etc.
2:00 p.m. Drive back to your hotel.
Stay overnight at the hotel you've arranged located on the top of Mt. Huangshan (at your own expense).
Hotels on mountain top (for reference only): Huangshan Shilin Hotel | Beihai Hotel | Xihai Hotel | Huangshan Bai Yun Hotel | Paiyunlou Hotel
Day 2 Huang Shan
6:35 a.m. Early in the morning, enjoy a breath-taking sunrise over Huang Shan.
8:00 a.m. Xihai scenic area, including Cloud-dispelling pavilion, Stone Column peak.
9:30 a.m. Beihai scenic area, including Shixin peak, Black Tiger pine, Lion peak, Pen rack peak, The flower grown out of a writing brush rock, Black Tiger pine, Begin to believe peak, Stalagmite peak, A monkey gaping at the sea, etc.
11:00 a.m. Start to descend the mountain by foot or you can take Yungu cable car at your own expense: CNY 80/pp
2:00 p.m. Return to Huangshan city
• Please note: We recommend you book trains/buses leaving Huangshan after 3:30 p.m. If you need to leave Huangshan before 3:00 p.m., please arrange the transfer at your own expense.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
3) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Children 2-12 years old but over 1.2m in height are required to pay an additional fee on site.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from designated meet-up point as specified in details, please arrange yourself arriving beforehand.
Pickup and drop-off times are strict and precise. If you are not present at the confirmed pickup time Ctrip cannot be held responsible and you may need to arrange transportation at your own expense.
• Please call Tina @18655908662 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.