Ticket & Admission
Daily | Book 2 days before
Amazing things happen when you share magical moments with those you love at Shanghai Disneyland. What if you could experience those amazing moments every day this Fall and Winter? Now you can, with a Fall and Winter Seasonal Pass. Get yours today!
Shanghai Disney Resort provides a host of benefits for Fall and Winter Seasonal Pass holders! Purchase yours now and enjoy exclusive offers on F&B, shopping, hotel bookings, and more for the entire Fall and Winter season. So come and enjoy the fun at Shanghai Disneyland this Fall and Winter! Shanghai Disney Resort staff are also eligible to purchase seasonal passes.
Address: Shanghai Disney Resort, Chuansha New Town, Pudong District, Shanghai
Usage: After activation, present your Fall and Winter Seasonal Pass along with the original ID credential associated with it to enter the park.
Park Hours: 09:00-19:00
(We may from time to time, change the operating hours of the Park or any Park attraction, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program. On the day of your visit, please collect the Times Guide at Guest Services for more information about that day's activities, including any revisions to the schedule.)
Additional Details: On your first visit, you must present your original ID credential (i.e. passport) associated with your Seasonal Pass along with the GAL Code you received by email at the Main Entrance Ticket Booth to activate your Seasonal Pass (Mainland Chinese residents may only use their Mainland Chinese ID Card). Guests must present their Seasonal Pass and the associated ID credential on each entry to the Park. A guest may only own ONE Fall and Winter Seasonal Pass in his/her name. Your name and photograph will be associated with the Seasonal Pass and the name and photograph cannot be changed.
Shanghai Disneyland Fall and Winter Seasonal Pass Validity Dates:
Any Day Seasonal Pass: Any day from 9/11/2017 to 1/25/2018 (Block-out dates: 10/2/2017-10/7/2017, and 12/31/2017).
(The above information is for reference only. Please refer to the Shanghai Disney Resort official website for the most up-to-date information.)
Seasonal Pass Activation Dates:
Any Day Seasonal Pass: Must be activated on any day within the validity period.
1) One Standard Admission Fall and Winter Any Day Seasonal Pass (Block-out dates:10/2/2017-10/7/2017, and 12/31/2017)
1) Admission to the Lion King production at the Walt Disney Grand Theatre at Disneytown
2) Parking fees in the Shanghai Disney Resort parking lots
3) Any personal purchases made, separately ticketed events, or other additional fees not mentioned here
● You must present the original ID (i.e. passport) associated with your Seasonal Pass when entering the Park. Upon your first entry, the person whose name appears first on your booking (Adult 1) must be present and enter the Park with all other persons included on the same booking. Each booking can have a maximum of 5 Seasonal Passes. If you wish to purchase Seasonal Passes for more than 5 people, please place multiple bookings with no more than 5 people per booking.
● Standard Admission: Height above 1.4 m and below 65 years old.
● Child: Height between 1 m and 1.4 m
If you purchase a child's Seasonal Pass for a child which does not meet the height restrictions, you will have to pay the price difference for a Standard Admission Seasonal Pass at the Park. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult when entering the Park.
● A guest may only have one Fall and Winter Seasonal Pass in his/her name. Your photograph and information will be kept on file by the Park and linked with your Seasonal Pass to verify your identity. The name and photograph cannot be changed.
● Guests must present their Seasonal Pass and its associated original ID (i.e. passport) each time they enter the Park. If guests exit and enter the Park multiple times on a single visit, they will be asked by staff to present their Seasonal Pass and its associated ID on each entry to prove the identity of the Seasonal Pass holder. Please ensure you carry your original ID credential with you each time you enter the Park.
● When the Park reaches guest capacity, we cannot guarantee entry to the Park even with a Seasonal Pass.
● Seasonal Passes do not give access to the Park during special events that require a separate admission charge nor do they give free access to the parking lot, the Walt Disney Grand Theatre, or the Lion King production.
● Seasonal Pass holders should keep their Seasonal Pass in good condition. Ctrip and Shanghai Disney Resort will not be held responsible if guests lose their pass due to their own negligence.
● By purchasing this product, you agree to Ctrip sharing your personal information with Shanghai Disney Resort so that you may receive information and offers from Shanghai Disney Resort and the Walt Disney Company.
● The above information is for reference only. The information and terms and conditions provided by the official Shanghai Disney Resort website on the current day shall prevail.
● No modifications or cancellations are allowed after purchase is made.
● Please visit the specified redemption point during the redemption period and present the necessary documents as specified in the details to collect your passes on the selected date.
Ctrip will not refund any losses that result from your failure to present the necessary documents on the day of your visit.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.