Ticket & Admission
Daily | Book 2 days before
24 Hours Shanghai Bus Tour
With three different routes covering all of Shanghai's must-see attractions, a Shanghai Bus Tour ticket is by far the most convenient way to get around the city. Hop on and hop off as you please; visit all the famous places or discover only those parts of the city that interest you most. From Shanghai's ultra-glamorous skyscrapers and famous architecture along the Bund, to its more historic streets and traditional temples, exploring Shanghai at your own pace has never been easier.
Validity period: The ticket is valid for 24 hours once redeemed
Opening period: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (Red Line); 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. (Blue Line); 9:15 a.m.-4:45 p.m. (Green Line)
How to redeem the ticket: Please visit ticket booth No.2, 766 East Nanjing Road (opposite to Taikang Foods) before 4:30 p.m. and present the voucher with a booking number via smartphone or A4 size printout to collect your tickets on the selected date.
1) 24-hour Big Bus Tour Ticket*1. Ticket includes 24 hours unlimited rides and interchanges on the Big Bus Red, Blue and Green Lines during operating hours. Passengers may hop on and hop off at any of the stops located on the three lines.
2) Free audio guides (complimentary earphone commentary) in 8 different languages: Chinese, English, Korean, French, Spanish, German, Russian and Japanese.
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Tickets are only applicable to guests aged 16 or above.
• Information provided by the official site on the current day shall prevail.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 48 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Use the Ticket:
• Please visit the redemption point during redemption period and present the necessary documents as specified in details to collect your tickets on the selected date.
Ctrip will not refund any losses that result from your neglect to present any necessary documents on the day of your visit.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.