Day Tour | Nearby Travel | Group Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
Shanghai | Suzhou
Master of the Nets Garden | Panmen Gate | Shantang Street | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
Master of the Nets Garden (网师园)
The smallest but most renowned Suzhou garden, the Master of the Nets Garden welcomes visitors into another world. Lattice windows within the residence perfectly frame scenes of delicate flowers and bamboo outside while elaborate rock gardens complement adjacent fish ponds.
Panmen Gate (盘门)
The Pan Gate forms part of the Pan Gate Scenic Area, built by the Wu State during the spring and autumn period. Its history dates back to 514 AD. It is also the only ancient city wall still intact in Suzhou.
Shantang Street (山塘街)
Shantang Street was a highly developed cultural and trading street during the Ming and Qing dynasties. Here you will have the opportunity to stroll down the 3.5 km-long (2.17 mi) renovated street which runs parallel to the canal and is flanked by shops and buildings characteristic of old Suzhou.
8:00 a.m. Shanghai downtown hotel pickup
• Please note: Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the Mid Ring Road of Shanghai, otherwise additional charge applies.
10:00 a.m. Master of the Nets Garden (about 1.2 hours)
12:00 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant
1:00 p.m. Panmen Gate (about 30 minutes)
3:00 p.m. Shantang Street (about 1.5 hours)
6:30 p.m. Drive back to your hotel
• Please note: 1 shopping stop (silk) will be arranged during the trip, about 40 minutes.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• This tour is not open to Chinese passport holders.
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Children 2-12 years old but over 1.2m in height are required to pay an additional fee on site.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 8:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Anna @18918033987 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Minimum 2 travellers for the tour to run
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.