Evening To Do | No-Shopping | Group Tour
Small Group limited to maximum 6 participants
Top ranking tours on Tripadvisor
• Shanghai is huge, don’t ever thinking about tasting all yummy food in one street. Our comfortable vehicle will take you to every hidden corner and experience the secret recipe.
• Our Yummy Shanghai van will pick you up from your hotel for the great gourmet experience, and drive you back afterwards.
• Free flows of beer,sodar and other beverage.
• Stroll along the authentic hutong at night, eat where we treat our friends and family.
• Not fake, not pre-cooked, we will take you to enjoy the real and freshly cooked peking duck in a top ranking local restaurant.
• Grill your own lamb leg on open flame, cut the meat by knife and share them with your buddies.
• Our rigorous trained guide will let you know about the story behind each of the food,and they will take you to see the stunts of slicing noodle.
• Sample the most popular Shanghai rice wine.
• Travel to the 100 years old Nongtang and have a nice try on the local speciality: Mud and lotus leaf wrapped chicken baked in oven -the Beggar Chicken.
• Watch the impressive procedure of cooking a water snake while enjoying the famous local rice wine and beer.
• ample the unique local dumplings-steamed dumplings filled with minced meat and gravy and Pan fried dumplings
• We use our own untensil for sharing food, which is disposal and clean.
• Our group size are limited to 6 persons
Starting time: 7:00 p.m. Daily
Finishing time: 10:00 p.m. Daily
Trip duration: 3 hours
Pick up point: your hotel
Drop off point: your hotel
Transportation: Yummy Shanghai Van
Food quantity: 20
Are you tired with repeated menu at the tourist’s restaurant? Are you willing to taste the real authentic food in Shanghai? Let’s take our comfortable vehicles to Shanghai’s hidden corners and sample more than 20 local yummy foods with unlimited beers and beverage.
Grill your own Lamb Leg on open flame, Taste the local favorite food-spicy crayfish, Enjoy the best barbecue combo of oyster and baked vegetable, Watch the impressive procedure of cooking a water snake while enjoying the famous local rice wine and beer, Taste the best local Fruit puddings, walk into the depth of Nongtang where the local people live and eat where We treat our familly and friend.
Today, Stay away from tourists, eat yummy food with locals…
You are at safe hands:
The restaurants or eateries that we picked for this trip are precisely selected by our product manger, which had provided yummy food to hundreds of our customers, they are clean and safe.
You will be picked up & drop off at your own hotel, and our guide will be with you throughout the whole trip.
• Roast Lamb Leg 烤羊腿
• Steamed dumplings filled with minced meat 汤包
• Pan fried dumplings 生煎包
• Spicy crayfish 麻辣小龙虾
• Deep fried Water snake 椒盐水蛇
• Baked Scallop with garlic 烤扇贝
• Baked Lotus root 烤藕片
• Letinous edodes garlic bolt 香菇蒜苗锅贴
• Baked Rice cake 烤年糕
• Baked Potato 焗马铃薯
• Baked Leek 烤韭菜
• Steamed bun 馒头
• Baked eggplant 烤茄子
• Beggar Chicken 叫化鸡
• Beer 啤酒
• Local rice wine 当地的米酒
• Fruit Pudding 水果布丁
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
2) Gratuities to the tour guide & driver (usually CNY 50-100 per person for them). It is not compulsory but would be highly appreciated.
1.Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Free cancellation for bookings cancelled at least 3 days in advance. If you cancel 2 days or less before your visit, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged per booking.
2.On departure date we will pick you up from hotels. Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the Mid Ring Road of Shanghai, otherwise an additional charge applies. You will be contacted before 8:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide. Please call David @(+86)13910694045 for any urgent matters.
3.Currently payment is only accepted by credit card. Once payment clears, Ctrip will send you a confirmation email with your booking details. If payment fails, your booking will automatically be canceled. To ensure a smooth payment process, we recommend you contact your credit card provider in advance.
4.Time arrangements described in itineraries are subject to change. Guides reserve the right to change arrangements according to weather, transportation and other variable conditions.
5.If you opt to join only part of this activity, you forfeit the right to join subsequent parts, as well as the right to receive a refund for any part of the activity that you miss.
6.All listed meals are Chinese food unless otherwise noted. Please notify us ahead of time for any dietary restrictions (allergies, vegetarian, kosher, etc.).
7.Please ensure personal and travel information is entered correctly. Ctrip will not refund any losses that result from incorrect and missing information.
8.Bookings made after 7:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity will be canceled.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.