Day Tour | Nearby Travel | Group Tour
Daily | Book 3 days before
Shanghai | Suzhou
Zhouzhuang Water Town | The Bund | French Concession | People's Square
Zhouzhuang water town (周庄)
Here you can admire well-preserved architecture dating back to the Ming and Qing dynasties. Zhouzhuang's willow-lined waterways, traditional boats and ancient stone arch bridges offer a simple beauty virtually unchanged over hundreds of years. You will spend some time at Shen Hall, Zhang Hall and Double Bridge, Zhouzhuang's most famous buildings and landmarks.
the Bund (外滩)
One of Shanghai's most recognizable destinations, the Bund is known for its impressive array of foreign concession-era Art Deco and neoclassical architecture, fusing both Western and Chinese characteristics. The Bund also offers breathtaking views of Pudong's towering and simply astonishing skyline; a seemingly stunning contrast of past and present Shanghai. You will walk the Garden Bridge from the Bund Bull and wander around Huangpu Park, learning about the Bund's history and the New Pudong District from the guide at hand.
French Concession (法租界)
The former French Concession is, for many visitors, the highlight of a visit to Shanghai, delivering much of what this fabled city promises. It's also become the city's hottest and hippest neighborhood, where trendy bars and clubs multiply like mushrooms after a rainstorm. Shanghai's idiosyncratic push-pull between new and old, development and preservation, takes a special form in the French Concession, making it an absolutely unique urban experience.
People's Square (人民广场)
Widely known as the "green lung" of Shanghai, the People's Square is located at the hear of the city, housing the Municipal Government Mansion, the Shanghai Grand Theatre, the Urban Planning Exhibition Centre and the Shanghai Museum with the People's Avenue goes across the centre of the square.
Day Tour Shanghai-Zhouzhuang-Shanghai (includes lunch)
Get on the bus at one of the designated pickup areas (see pickup timetable below). Your driver will then take you to your first destination.
|Four Points by Sheraton||38 Pujian Road
|Grand Hyatt Shanghai||88 Century Avenue
世纪大道 88 号
|Le Royal Meridien Shanghai||789 East Nanjing Road
|Hilton Shanghai Hotel||250 Huashan Road
11:00 p.m. Zhouzhuang water town (about 1 hour)
12:00 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant
2:00 p.m. the Bund (about 30 minutes)
2:30 p.m. French Concession (about 1 hour)
3:30 p.m. People's Square (about 1 hour)
5:00 p.m. Drive back to your hotel
• Please note: 1 shopping stop (silk) will be arranged during the trip, about 30 minutes.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
3) Travel Accident Insurance
2) Cost of boat ride in Zhouzhuang
3) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Children 2-12 years old but over 1.2m in height are required to pay an additional fee on site.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• Pickup and drop-off times are strict and precise. If you are not present at the confirmed pickup time Ctrip cannot be held responsible and you may need to arrange transportation at your own expense.
• Please call David @13564781010 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.