Ticket & Admission
Daily | Book 1 day before
With grand opening of Shanghai Disneyland in June 2016, the invitation will go out to the people of China and guests of all generations: "Ignite the Magical Dream within Your Heart." Guests will find Shanghai Disneyland with recreation facilities filled with creativity, discovery and thrills. You may visit the tallest and largest castle at any Disney theme park - Enchanted Storybook Castle, as well as six innovative themed lands - Mickey Avenue, Gardens of Imagination, Fantasyland, Adventure Isle, Treasure Cove and Tomorrowland.
Shanghai Disney Resort is a world-class family entertainment destination with opening in June 2016, imagined and created especially for the people of China. Ideal for multiple-day visits, the resort will include:
Shanghai Disneyland, a theme park with magical experiences for guests of all ages, consists of six themed lands: with the Enchanted Storybook Castle.
Two richly themed hotels, 420-room Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and the playful, 800-room Toy Story Hotel.
Disneytown, an international shopping, dining and entertainment district, adjacent to Shanghai Disneyland and including the Walt Disney Grand Theatre, home to the first-ever Mandarin production of the Broadway hit Disney's THE LION KING.
Wishing Star Park, with beautiful gardens, a walking path and a glittering lake.
Address: Shanghai Disney Resort, Chuansha New Town, Pudong New District, Shanghai
Validity period: The ticket is only valid on the selected date.
Opening period: Monday to Thursday 9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.; Friday to Sunday 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
How to enter the park: Simply scan your valid passport at the entrance on the selected date.
Shanghai Disneyland 1-Day Child Ticket
Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Standard admission is applicable to guests over 1.4m in height.
• Child admission is applicable to guests between 1.0m-1.4m in height. Child tickets can only be purchased by adult guests of 16 years or older. Child ticket holders must be accompanied by adult(s) to enter the park. Please pay the price difference at Disney Resort if you booked this ticket type by mistake.
• Children shorter than 1.0m may enter the park for free.
• Proof of identity and eligibility (i.e. passport) must be presented upon entry to redeem your ticket. Passport holder must be the same person who provided their passport information online during the booking and should enter the park together with guests in the same booking. Please present your ticket for reentry to the park on the same day.
• Tickets are limited to five per day for each passport holder.
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Information provided by the official site on the current day shall prevail.
Please ensure that travel and personal information are accurate. Ctrip will not refund any losses resulting from incorrect or missing information.
• No modification or cancellation is allowed after purchase.
How to Use the Ticket:
• Simply present the necessary documents as specified in details at the entrance on the selected date.
Ctrip will not refund any losses that result from your neglect to present any necessary documents on the day of your visit.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.