Day Tour | Group Tour | Cruise Tour
Tue.Thu.Sat | Book 1 day before
Zhujiajiao Water Town | Huangpu River cruise with buffet dinner | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
A picturesque water town situated just outside Shanghai, Zhujiajiao is a maze of beautiful waterways, charming stone bridges, ancient cobbled streets and historic Ming (1368-1644) and Qing (1644-1911) dynasty architecture. Its best-known attractions including Fangsheng Bridge, Daqing Post Office and Kezhi Garden. Fangsheng Bridge (built in 1571) is the longest, largest and tallest stone bridge in Zhujiajiao and in the greater Shanghai region. It is famous for its exquisitely carved Dragon Gate Stone-a totemic marker that sits atop the bridge. After enjoying the town on foot, you can also hop aboard a small boat and take to the water. There's no better way to enjoy the view of a perfect Chinese water town.
Huangpu River Cruise with dinner (黄浦江游船)
Hop on board the Captain Sailer. Departing from Qinhuangdao Wharf, you will pass numerous points of interest in modern skyscraper-packed Lujiazui on the east bank (Pudong) of the Huangpu River including the high-rise masterpiece Jin Mao Tower, the delightfully kitschy Oriental Pearl TV Tower, and Shanghai's tallest building, the World Financial Center. On the west bank (Puxi), the view includes the classic Neo-Classical and Art Deco facades of the Bund, floodlit at night to show off their fine details as they rise above the Huangpu River promenade. Enjoy the dinner while admiring the gorgeous outlook.
12:00 p.m. Shanghai downtown hotel pickup
• Please note: Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the Mid Ring Road of Shanghai, otherwise additional charge applies.
1:30 p.m. Zhujiajiao water town (about 2.5 hours)
4:00 p.m. Drive back to Shanghai
6:45 p.m. Huangpu River Cruise with dinner (about 1.5 hours)
8:30 p.m. Transfer to hotel
• Please note: 1 shopping stop (silk museum) will be arranged during the trip, about 30 minutes.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
3) Dinner on the cruise
1) Cost of boat ride in Zhujiajiao
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product. Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
On departure date you will be picked up from hotel (please check the pickup range as specified in details). You will be contacted before 8:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide. We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
- Infant under the age of 3 can take the tour free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
- Children 3-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite. (Please pay additional CNY60 to the guide on the day of your visit if your child is taller than 1.2 meters)
For the safety of your children, please ensure that they are supervised properly at all times.
Please call Mike @13811004692 for any urgent matters.
This tour is not open to Chinese passport holders.
Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.