WIFI & SIM Card
2GB data SIM Cards original price at CNY150
Staff at the airport service counter will activate your SIM card. Please present your passport and cooperate with on-duty staff during the certification process. You may be asked to take a photograph together with your passport.
Once activated, SIM cards are valid for the period stated on the card.
• Compatible with mini and micro SIM cards.
• Compatible with GSM / WCDMA mobile phones with China Unicom / China Mobile SIM cards and the iphone 4/4s (micro SIM cards). For all other mobile phones, please consult staff at our service counters who can assist in debugging your mobile phone and resizing your SIM card to ensure the SIM card functions properly.
• Not applicable to China Telecom network (Tianyi 3G mobile phones, China Telecom iPhones and China Telecom 3G routers), China Mobile 3G network (TD mobile phones and TD routers).
Service Counters at Shanghai Pudong International airport
Counter 1: Bye Roaming (游伴伴) Service Counter (open 24 hours, 7 days a week)
Located next to the Sunrise Duty Free collection area behind Immigration and Customs; International Arrivals Terminal 1.
Counter 2: Bye Roaming (游伴伴) Service Counter (open 24 hours, 7 days a week)
Located near Luggage Carousel 27 (next to the trolleys) in the Luggage Claim Area; International Arrivals Terminal 2.
A 2GB data SIM card usable in mainland China
Personal expenses, optional items and anything else not specifically mentioned
1.Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. If you cancel before 12:00 p.m. at least 3 days prior, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel after 12:00 p.m. 3 days prior, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
2.Currently payment is only accepted by credit card. Once payment clears, Ctrip will send you a confirmation email with your booking details. If payment fails, your booking will automatically be canceled. To ensure a smooth payment process, we recommend you contact your credit card provider in advance.
3.Only one SIM card at a time can be used per mobile phone.
4.Staff at the airport service counter will activate your SIM card. Please present your passport and cooperate with on-duty staff during the certification process.
5.Once activated, SIM cards are valid for the period stated on the card.
6.Card is not rechargeable. To change your SIM card data limit, please cancel your current order before purchasing a new card.
7.This SIM card is for data usage only and cannot be used to make phone calls or send text messages.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.