Day Tour | Group Tour
Mon.Wed.Fri | Book 1 day before
Shanghai Old Street | Yu Garden | The Bund | People's Square | Shanghai Museum | French Concession | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free! | Quality Review
Shanghai Old Street (上海老街)
Historically known as Miaoqian Dajie, the old business district combines tourist attractions, shops, entertainment and cultural exhibits. As it was once home to the city's earliest bank, gold shop, jeweler's store, wine shop and tea house, its rich cultural heritage shines through.
Yu Garden (豫园)
The Yu Gardens are a classical oasis—albeit a generally crowded one—in Shanghai's relentlessly modernizing cityscape. The gardens, completed in 1577 by the aristocratic Ming Dynasty Pan family, retain their original grace and elegance even in the face of throngs of tourists and the commercial hubbub of Yuyuan Market just on the other side of the garden walls. Situated in the City God Temple area, it's the perfect place to pick up some of city's finest mementos and souvenirs for your friends and family back home.
the Bund (外滩)
One of Shanghai's most recognizable destinations, the Bund is known for its impressive array of foreign concession-era Art Deco and neoclassical architecture, fusing both Western and Chinese characteristics. The Bund also offers breathtaking views of Pudong's towering and simply astonishing skyline; a seemingly stunning contrast of past and present Shanghai. You will walk the Garden Bridge from the Bund Bull and wander around Huangpu Park, learning about the Bund's history and the New Pudong District from the guide at hand.
People's Square (人民广场)
Widely known as the "green lung" of Shanghai, the People's Square is located at the hear of the city, housing the Municipal Government Mansion, the Shanghai Grand Theatre, the Urban Planning Exhibition Centre and the Shanghai Museum with the People's Avenue goes across the centre of the square.
Shanghai Museum (上海博物馆)
The museum is divided into eleven galleries and three exhibition halls, with an exhibition area of 2,800 square meters. The museum has a collection of over 120,000 previous historical relics. The eleven Galleries cover most of the major categories of Chinese art: Ancient Bronze, Ancient Ceramics, Paintings, Calligraphy, Ancient Sculpture, Ancient Jade, Coins, Ming and Qing Furniture, Seals, and Minority Nationalities.
French Concession (法租界)
The former French Concession is, for many visitors, the highlight of a visit to Shanghai, delivering much of what this fabled city promises. It's also become the city's hottest and hippest neighborhood, where trendy bars and clubs multiply like mushrooms after a rainstorm. Shanghai's idiosyncratic push-pull between new and old, development and preservation, takes a special form in the French Concession, making it an absolutely unique urban experience.
7:30 a.m. Shanghai downtown hotel pickup
• Please note: Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the Mid Ring Road of Shanghai, otherwise additional charge applies.
8:30 a.m. Shanghai Old Street (about 30 minutes)
9:00 a.m. Yu Garden (about 1 hour)
11:00 p.m. the Bund (about 40 minutes)
12:00 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant
1:00 p.m. People's Square (about 30 minutes)
2:00 p.m. Shanghai Museum (about 1.5 hours)
4:00 p.m. French Concession (about 30 minutes)
5:30 p.m. Drive back to your hotel
• Please note: 2 shopping stops (tea house & pearl city) will be arranged during the trip, about 30 minutes each.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• This tour is not open to Chinese passport holders.
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 3 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 3-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Children 3-12 years old but over 1.2m in height are required to pay an additional fee (CNY50) on site.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Mike @13811004692 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.