Day Tour | Private Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
West Lake | China National Tea Museum | Eighteen Imperial Tea Bushes | Meijiawu Tea Village | Qinghefang Street | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
West Lake (西湖)
A UNESCO World Heritage site since 2011, Hangzhou's premier tourist attraction, West Lake and its surrounding gardens, hills, rockeries, temples, pagodas and parks have for centuries inspired poets, officials and tourists with their beauty. This beauty pulls an estimated 12 million domestic tourists and half a million foreign tourists annually making it—and, consequentially, Hangzhou—one of China's most tourist-heavy locales.
Its placid waters and lush tree-lined shores, praised by emperors and poets alike, have been the setting of many famous events in Chinese literature and history. Board a vessel and cruise across the lake to view famous sights like Three Pools Mirroring the Moon, the Bai and Su Causeways and Solitary Hill. Flower Harbor Park, located next to Su Causeway, houses many of Hangzhou's most well known attractions, including Red Carp Pond and Peony Garden.
China National Tea Museum (中国茶叶博物馆)
Move on to the China National Tea Museum, the only national museum dedicated to tea. The National Tea Museum is not only an exhibition center of Chinese tea culture but also a professional facility to collect tea cultural relics and materials.
Eighteen Imperial Tea Bushes (十八颗御茶树)
Eighteen Imperial Tea Bushes is famous for Longjing tea. Longjing tea was granted the status of "Imperial Tea" in Qing Dynasty by Chinese Emperor Kangxi. Emperor Qianlong was also so impressed by the Longjing tea produced here that he conferred a special imperial status on those 18 tea bushes. The bushes continue producing premium Longjing tea and the tea they produce is auctioned annually for higher price per gram than gold.
Meijiawu Tea Village (梅家坞)
Meijiawu Tea Village is considered one of the most important Longjing tea productions in China where you can learn more about their special tea culture. At the Tea House, you may learn how to make the Longjing Tea including tea leaves picking, frying and tasting.
Hefang Street (河坊街)
A bustling center of commerce since the Song Dynasty, this pedestrian street is lined with shops and restaurants occupying traditional Ming-and-Qing-style buildings and stalls selling various souvenirs.
9:30 a.m. Hangzhou downtown hotel or station pickup
Start this amazing day tour in Hangzhou with a boat ride on the famous West Lake.
10:00 a.m. Boat ride on the West Lake (about 1.5 hours)
11:30 a.m. China National Tea Museum (about 40 minutes)
12:30 p.m. Lunch at a tea famer's house (1 hour)
1:30 p.m. Eighteen Imperial Tea Bushes (about 30 minutes)
3:00 p.m. Meijiawu Tea Village (about 1 hour)
4:00 p.m. Hefang Street (about 1 hour)
5:00 p.m. Transfer to hotel / train station
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned.
2) Gratuities to the tour guide & driver. (It is not compulsory but would be a great encouragement for them.)
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Sam @13735411378 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.