Day Tour | Private Tour
Daily | Book 3 days before
West Lake Cruise | Leifeng Pagoda | Nanshan Road | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
West Lake (西湖)
A UNESCO World Heritage site since 2011, Hangzhou's premier tourist attraction, West Lake and its surrounding gardens, hills, rockeries, temples, pagodas and parks have for centuries inspired poets, officials and tourists with their beauty. This beauty pulls an estimated 12 million domestic tourists and half a million foreign tourists annually making it—and, consequentially, Hangzhou—one of China's most tourist-heavy locales.
Its placid waters and lush tree-lined shores, praised by emperors and poets alike, have been the setting of many famous events in Chinese literature and history. Board a vessel and cruise across the lake to view famous sights like Three Pools Mirroring the Moon, the Bai and Su Causeways and Solitary Hill. Flower Harbor Park, located next to Su Causeway, houses many of Hangzhou's most well known attractions, including Red Carp Pond and Peony Garden.
Leifeng Pagoda (雷峰塔)
Leifeng Pagoda, rising above West Lake's south shore, is a fascinating window on Chinese culture and history as well as a wonderful place from which to view Hangzhou's famed lake.
Nanshan Road (南山路)
Celebrated as a place of romance and culture, the Southern West Lake scenic area is a must-see Hangzhou attraction. Visit Nanshan Road, a former hub for poets and artists and home to a host of Southern West Lake highlights. Enjoy the atmosphere of Nanshan Road's many cafes, art galleries and bars. Check out Yongjin Lake and Yongjin Pavilion and stroll through Hangzhou's magical Orioles Singing in the Willows park. There will also be a chance to visit Long Bridge and Double Cast Bridge, two of Hangzhou's three Lovers' bridges and the backdrops for many historical tales of romance.
Bamboo-lined Path at Yunqi (云栖竹径)
The serene Bamboo-lined Path at Yunqi is a 1 - km (0.6 mi) stone-paved footpath that cuts through dense bamboo forest on its way to Yunqi valley. Enjoy a peaceful stroll with green bamboo groves towering over you and a murmuring stream running alongside the path.
Longjing tea plantation (龙井问茶)
The Longjing tea plantation is home to dragon well tea (longjing cha) one of China's most famous types of tea. Located in Meijiawu, the plantation is a legendary Hangzhou attraction where you can tour the grounds, learn about the complexities of tea and experience a traditional tea ceremony.
9:00 a.m. Hangzhou downtown hotel or station pickup
9:30 a.m. West Lake Cruise (about 1 hour)
10:30 a.m. Leifeng Pagoda (about 30 minutes)
8:00 p.m. Nanshan Road (about 1.5 hours)
12:30 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense)
2:00 p.m. Bamboo-lined Path at Yunqi (about 1 hour)
3:30 p.m. Longjing Tea Plantation (about 1 hour)
5:30 p.m. Drive back to your hotel / train station
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 8:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Derek @18957111233 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.