Day Tour | Private Tour
Daily | Book 3 days before
West Lake | Qinghefang Street | Huqingyu Tang | Former Residence of Hu Xueyuan | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
West Lake (西湖)
A UNESCO World Heritage site since 2011, Hangzhou's premier tourist attraction, West Lake and its surrounding gardens, hills, rockeries, temples, pagodas and parks have for centuries inspired poets, officials and tourists with their beauty. This beauty pulls an estimated 12 million domestic tourists and half a million foreign tourists annually making it—and, consequentially, Hangzhou—one of China's most tourist-heavy locales.
Its placid waters and lush tree-lined shores, praised by emperors and poets alike, have been the setting of many famous events in Chinese literature and history. Board a vessel and cruise across the lake to view famous sights like Three Pools Mirroring the Moon, the Bai and Su Causeways and Solitary Hill. Flower Harbor Park, located next to Su Causeway, houses many of Hangzhou's most well known attractions, including Red Carp Pond and Peony Garden.
Hefang Street (河坊街)
A bustling center of commerce since the Song Dynasty, this pedestrian street is lined with shops and restaurants occupying traditional Ming-and-Qing-style buildings and stalls selling various souvenirs.
Huqingyu Tang (胡庆余堂)
Located at the foot of Hangzhou's Wu Hill, Huqingyu Tang is one of the best-known traditional pharmacies in China and doubles as a museum of traditional Chinese medicine. Originally founded in 1874, the pharmacy's restored structure is said to resemble a crane which, aptly, in Chinese culture is a symbol of longevity. Here you can learn about China's fascinating traditional medicine and marvel at the building's Qing Dynasty architecture.
Former Residence of Hu Xueyuan (胡雪岩故居)
Enter the late Qing Dynasty mansion of wildly wealthy Hangzhou merchant-official Hu Xueyuan. The walled complex is made up of a series of halls surrounding courtyard gardens, towers and exquisitely adorned pavilions. Meandering through this ancient mansion is like stepping back in time.
9:00 a.m. Hangzhou downtown hotel or station pickup
9:30 a.m. West Lake (about 1 hour)
10:30 a.m. Hefang Street (about 1 hour)
11:30 a.m. Huqingyu Tang (about 1 hour)
12:30 a.m. Lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense)
2:00 p.m. Former Residence of Hu Xueyuan (about 1 hour)
5:00 p.m. Transfer to hotel / train station
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 8:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Derek @18957111233 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.