Day Tour | No-Shopping | Nearby Travel | Private Tour
Daily | Book 3 days before
Lu Xun's Former Residence | Sanwei Study | Baicao Garden | Shen Garden | Orchard Pavilion | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
Lu Xun's Former Residence (鲁迅故里)
Been restored to its original state and attracts visitors from all around China. Here you'll get to see the traditional Zhejiang garden compound where Lu Xun spent his childhood and early youth. Lu Xun (1881-1936) was born in Shaoxing and has become an intrinsic part of the town's allure. You can explore the writer's old rooms, gaze at the traditional interior and stroll around his garden.
Sanwei Study (三味书屋)
After visiting Lu Xun's former home, you'll get the chance to see where he got his education. The small traditional school where Lu Xun was taught as a boy. It was here where Lu Xun, a diligent and reflective learner, was educated in the field of basic Chinese literature.
Baicao Garden (百草园)
Originally a deserted vegetable plot shared by residents of New Taimen －a house complex for members of the Zhou clan. The residents used to refer to the garden as the "Garden of a Hundred Plants." However, in reality it was nothing more than a deserted plot filled with weeds. Lu Xun and his friends, through the power of imagination and will, transformed it into a playground where they had great fun.
Shen Garden (沈园)
Song Dynasty poet, Lu You, penned a famous poem on the walls of Shen Garden expressing his love for Tang Wan, his ex-wife whom his mother forced him to divorce. Beyond a site of tragic lost love, the classical garden is a haven of lotus ponds, winding pathways and rockeries.
Orchard Pavilion (兰亭)
You'll spend the rest of the afternoon learning about the culture of Chinese calligraphy made famous by Wang Xizhi, author of a well-known essay written at the Orchard Pavilion (Lan Tin). A calligraphy festival is held here annually on the third day of the third lunar month, and the site is popular among people who practice calligraphy.
8:00 a.m. Hangzhou downtown hotel pickup and transfer to Shaoxing (about 1.5 hours)
10:30 a.m. Shaoxing (about 5 hours)
Lu Xun's Former Residence
12:00 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense)
5:00 p.m. Return to Hangzhou
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 8:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Derek @18957111233 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.