Day Tour | Private Tour
Daily | Book 3 days before
West Lake Cruise | Lingyin Temple & Feilai Peak | Longjing Tea Plantation | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
West Lake (西湖)
A UNESCO World Heritage site since 2011, Hangzhou's premier tourist attraction, West Lake and its surrounding gardens, hills, rockeries, temples, pagodas and parks have for centuries inspired poets, officials and tourists with their beauty. This beauty pulls an estimated 12 million domestic tourists and half a million foreign tourists annually making it—and, consequentially, Hangzhou—one of China's most tourist-heavy locales.
Its placid waters and lush tree-lined shores, praised by emperors and poets alike, have been the setting of many famous events in Chinese literature and history. Board a vessel and cruise across the lake to view famous sights like Three Pools Mirroring the Moon, the Bai and Su Causeways and Solitary Hill. Flower Harbor Park, located next to Su Causeway, houses many of Hangzhou's most well known attractions, including Red Carp Pond and Peony Garden.
Feilai Peak (飞来峰)
The Feilai Peak, 209 m (686 ft) tall, is a limestone mountain which is distinct from the sandstone peaks around it. Famous for its Buddhist grottoes and caves, the mountain also offers wonderful views over the surrounding countryside. Large stones scattered along the peak are said to resemble animals like a flying dragon, a running elephant, a crouching tiger, and a fleeing monkey.
Longjing tea plantation (龙井问茶)
The Longjing tea plantation is home to dragon well tea (longjing cha) one of China's most famous types of tea. Located in Meijiawu, the plantation is a legendary Hangzhou attraction where you can tour the grounds, learn about the complexities of tea and experience a traditional tea ceremony.
09:00 a.m. Hangzhou downtown hotel or station pickup
09:30 a.m. West Lake Cruise (about 1 hour)
11:00 a.m. Lingyin Temple & Feilai Peak (about 1 hour)
12:30 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense)
02:00 p.m. Longjing Tea Plantation (about 1 hour)
05:00 p.m. Drive back to your hotel / train station
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 8:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Derek @18957111233 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.