Day Tour | Group Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
Terracotta Warriors | Xi'an City Wall | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
Terracotta Warriors (兵马俑)
The highlight of any Xi'an tour and one of the world's top archaeological finds, the Terracotta Warriors were accidentally unearthed by peasants in 1974. Here you'll see over 6,000 life-size Qin Dynasty-era terracotta soldiers, chariots and horses, an army designed to protect the Qin Shihuang, China's first emperor, in his afterlife. This impressive site is located at the east of his tomb. It's one of the recent culturally significant finds and this is a great chance to see them.
Xi'an City Wall (古城墙)
Dating from the Ming Dynasty, this is one of the finest and most well-preserved walls in China. In the past, a deep and wide moat, complete with drawbridges, served as a city protection barrier. Today, the moat has been filled and transformed into a park. The wall makes for a pleasant stroll where visitors can get a different perspective of the battlements and towers.
9:00 a.m. Xi'an downtown hotel pickup
10:00 a.m. Terracotta Warriors (about 2.5 hours)
1:00 p.m. Chinese lunch (1 hour)
2:00 p.m. Transfer to City Wall
3:00 p.m. Xi'an Ancient City Wall (about 1.5 hours)
4:30 p.m. Drive back to your hotel
• Please note: 1 shopping stop (terracotta replica factory) will be arranged during the trip, about 30 minutes.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Cost of battery car in the tomb
2) Renting bike on the City Wall
3) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Children 2-12 years old but over 1.2m in height are required to pay an additional fee on site.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 6:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Susan @13891966219 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.