Evening To Do | No-Shopping | Private Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
Muslim Quarter | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
Muslim Quarter (回民街)
Xi'an's Muslim Street is the epicenter of the city's Muslim community, dating back to the days of the Silk Road. Lined with Ming and Qing Dynasty-style architecture, Muslim Street and the surrounding warren of backstreets make up Xi'an's lively Muslim Quarter, located between the Drum Tower and the Great Mosque. Featuring countless restaurants and shops—all run by local Muslim merchants－including open-fronted halal butchers (not for the faint-hearted), sesame oil workshops and street vendors hawking all kinds of delicacies, the streets are vibrant and full of life.
5:30 p.m. Xi'an downtown hotel pickup
6:00 p.m. Muslim Quarter
After checking out the area, sample the many local delicacies on offer at some of Xi'an's best restaurants. With a history spanning centuries, the food of Xi'an's Muslim culture carries a depth of flavor that has to be tried to be believed. Feast on sticky dates, beef rice noodles, casserole, onion pancake, goat stew, sweet porridge, fried sesame ball, cold noodles (liangpi) and bread baked between two layers of cobblestones.
Truly a feast for all the five senses, the Muslim Quarter is a must for food lovers and food novices alike.
9:30 p.m. Drive back to your hotel
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Children 2-12 years old but over 1.2m in height are required to pay an additional fee on site.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 6:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Susan @13891966219 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.