Day Tour | Private Tour
Terracotta Warriors | Xi'an City Wall | Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square
Terracotta Warriors (兵马俑)
The highlight of any Xi'an tour and one of the world's top archaeological finds, the Terracotta Warriors were accidentally unearthed by peasants in 1974. Here you'll see over 6,000 life-size Qin Dynasty-era terracotta soldiers, chariots and horses, an army designed to protect Qin Shihuang, China's first emperor, in the afterlife. This impressive site is located to the east of his tomb. It's one of the more recent culturally significant finds and this is a great chance to see them.
Xi'an City Wall (古城墙)
Dating from the Ming Dynasty, this is one of the finest and most well-preserved walls in China. In the past, a deep and wide moat, complete with drawbridges, served as a city protection barrier. Today, the moat has been filled and transformed into a park. The wall makes for a pleasant stroll where visitors can get a different perspective of the battlements and towers.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square (大雁塔广场)
This 64-meter-high (210 ft) square pyramid structure was built in 652 AD during the Tang Dynasty to house Buddhist scriptures brought to China from India by a legendary monk called "Xuanzang" in Chinese. The pagoda's name was allegedly inspired by Journey to the West, a classic Chinese novel. Climb to the top of the pagoda (at your own expense) to see fabulous views of Xi'an.
8:00 a.m. Xi'an downtown hotel pickup
9:00 a.m. Terracotta Warriors (about 3 hours)
1:30 p.m. Xi'an City Wall (about 40 minutes)
2:30 p.m. Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square (about 1 hour)
4:00 p.m. Transfer to hotel
* Please note: 1 shopping stop (terracotta replica factory) will be arranged during the trip, about 30 minutes.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Cost of battery car in the tomb
2) Cost of admission to Big Wild Goose Pagoda
3) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Free cancellation for bookings cancelled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
Please call Susan @(+86)13891966219 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.