Evening To Do | No-Shopping | Shows & Sports | Private Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
Dumpling Banquet | Tang Dynasty Show | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
Dumpling Banquet (饺子宴)
One of China's staple dishes, jiaozi are handmade Chinese dumplings filled with ground meat and/or vegetables which can be served steamed or fried. No trip to China would be complete without a taste of this simple yet succulent meddle of flavors. A mouthwatering dumpling banquet will be served before the start of the show—in true Chinese fashion.
Tang Dynasty show (梦回大唐)
The show is heralded by Sinologists as the most glorious of all the Chinese dynasties, and it was during this time that actions originally intended as ritual prayer for good harvests developed into delicate movements and song, eventually becoming a high art form. It exposes breathtaking performances, accompanied by traditional Chinese instruments, and provides a deeper understanding of China's past and tradition in the former multi-cultural capital of Xi'an. Here, international trade once flourished, bringing many welcome influences which are reflected in the music and dance.
6:10 p.m. Xi'an downtown hotel pickup
7:00 p.m. Dumpling Banquet (about 1 hour)
8:00 p.m. Tang Dynasty show (about 1.5 hours)
9:30 p.m. Drive back to your hotel
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Children 2-12 years old but over 1.2m in height are required to pay an additional fee on site.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 6:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Susan @13891966219 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.