Day Tour | No-Shopping | Private Tour
Daily except Monday | Book 1 day before
Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square | Xi'an City Wall | Shaanxi History Museum | Drum Tower & Bell Tower | Muslim Quarter | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square (大雁塔广场)
This 64-meter-high (210 ft) square pyramid structure was built in 652 AD during the Tang Dynasty to house Buddhist scriptures brought to China from India by a legendary monk called "Xuanzang" in Chinese. The pagoda's name was allegedly inspired by Journey to the West, a classic Chinese novel. Climb to the top of the pagoda (at your own expense) to see fabulous views of Xi'an.
Xi'an City Wall (古城墙)
Dating from the Ming Dynasty, this is one of the finest and most well-preserved walls in China. In the past, a deep and wide moat, complete with drawbridges, served as a city protection barrier. Today, the moat has been filled and transformed into a park. The wall makes for a pleasant stroll where visitors can get a different perspective of the battlements and towers.
Shaanxi History Museum (陕西博物馆)
Shaanxi History Museum showcases the highlights of these ancient civilizations, reproducing a grand complex of buildings in the Tang architectural style. Located in the suburbs south of Xi'an, northwest of the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the Shaanxi History Museum opened its doors to the public in 1992, and features some 370,000 artifacts from Chinese prehistory as well as its imperial dynasties from the Qin onward.
Bell Tower & Drum Tower (钟楼鼓楼)
Two of Xi'an's most important landmarks. In the past, an enormous bell in the Bell Tower used to announce the time of day for the city's residents. It also indicated early warning signals in case of attack by rival rulers. Nowadays, the top level of the tower serves as a platform from where panoramic views of the city can be seen. Featuring several drum shows daily, the Drum Tower is located near the Bell Tower and sits at the entrance to the city's Muslim Quarter.
Muslim Quarter (回民街)
Xi'an's Muslim Street is the epicenter of the city's Muslim community, dating back to the days of the Silk Road. Lined with Ming and Qing Dynasty-style architecture, Muslim Street and the surrounding warren of backstreets make up Xi'an's lively Muslim Quarter, located between the Drum Tower and the Great Mosque. Featuring countless restaurants and shops—all run by local Muslim merchants－including open-fronted halal butchers (not for the faint-hearted), sesame oil workshops and street vendors hawking all kinds of delicacies, the streets are vibrant and full of life.
8:00-8:30 a.m. Xi'an downtown hotel pickup
9:00 p.m. Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square (about 30 minutes)
10:30 a.m. Xi'an City Wall (about 1 hour)
12:00 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant
1:30 p.m. Shaanxi History Museum (about 1.5 hours)
3:30 p.m. Bell Tower & Drum Tower (30 minutes)
4:30 p.m. Muslim Quarter (about 40 minutes)
5:30 p.m. Drive back to your hotel
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Children 2-12 years old but over 1.2m in height are required to pay an additional fee on site.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 6:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Susan @13891966219 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.