Day Tour | Private Tour
Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square | Xi'an City Wall | Shaanxi History Museum | Drum Tower & Bell Tower | Muslim Quarter
Terracotta Warriors (兵马俑)
The highlight of any Xi'an tour and one of the world's top archaeological finds, the Terracotta Warriors were accidentally unearthed by peasants in 1974. Here you'll see over 6,000 life-size Qin Dynasty-era terracotta soldiers, chariots and horses, an army designed to protect Qin Shihuang, China's first emperor, in the afterlife. This impressive site is located to the east of his tomb. It's one of the more recent culturally significant finds and this is a great chance to see them.
Emperor Qin Shihuang's Tomb (秦始皇陵)
Located at the foot of the Li Shan (Mount Li) lies the tomb of China's first Emperor—Qin Shi Huang—whom the Terracotta Warriors were built to protect in the afterlife. Today, however, there's not a whole lot to see, aside from the burial mound.
8:00 a.m. Xi'an downtown hotel pickup
9:00 a.m. Terracotta Warriors (about 3 hours)
12:00 p.m. Emperor Qin Shihuang's Tomb (about 30 minutes)
1:00 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant
2:00 p.m. Transfer to hotel
* Please note: 1 shopping stop (terracotta replica factory) will be arranged during the trip, about 30 minutes.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Cost of battery car in the tomb
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Free cancellation for bookings cancelled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
Please call Susan @(+86)13891966219 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.