Multi-Day Tour | Nearby Travel | Private Tour
Daily | Book 3 days before
Xi'an | Beijing
#D1 Xi'an City Wall | Bell and Drum Tower Square | Muslim Street | #D2 Terracotta Warriors
Terracotta Warriors (兵马俑)
The highlight of any Xi'an tour and one of the world's top archaeological finds, the Terracotta Warriors were accidentally unearthed by peasants in 1974. Here you'll see over 6,000 life-size Qin Dynasty-era terracotta soldiers, chariots and horses, an army designed to protect the Qin Shihuang, China's first emperor, in his afterlife. This impressive site is located at the east of his tomb. It's one of the recent culturally significant finds and this is a great chance to see them.
Xi'an City Wall (古城墙)
Dating from the Ming Dynasty, this is one of the finest and most well-preserved walls in China. In the past, a deep and wide moat, complete with drawbridges, served as a city protection barrier. Today, the moat has been filled and transformed into a park. The wall makes for a pleasant stroll where visitors can get a different perspective of the battlements and towers.
Bell Tower & Drum Tower Square (钟楼鼓楼)
The Square lies at the center of Xi'an this Chinese ancient city. The square was designed and constructed in principle of Morning Bell and Evening Drum to review the original function of the two towers---Bell Tower used to hold a sizable bell to strike time every morning and Drum Tower for telling time every night. The lawn between Bell Tower and Drum Tower is divided into 9 rows and 9 columns to copy the layout of Changan City in the Tang Dynasty. In weekends, lots of citizens come there for leisure and shopping.
Muslim Quarter (回民街)
Xi'an's Muslim Street is the epicenter of the city's Muslim community, dating back to the days of the Silk Road. Lined with Ming and Qing Dynasty-style architecture, Muslim Street and the surrounding warren of backstreets make up Xi'an's lively Muslim Quarter, located between the Drum Tower and the Great Mosque. Featuring countless restaurants and shops—all run by local Muslim merchants－including open-fronted halal butchers (not for the faint-hearted), sesame oil workshops and street vendors hawking all kinds of delicacies, the streets are vibrant and full of life.
Day 1 Beijing-Xi'an
6:00 a.m. Beijing downtown hotel pickup and transfer to high speed train station (without guide, about 30 minutes)
Help yourself to take the bullet train G653 leaving Beijing at 08:42 a.m. and arriving Xi'an at 13:13 p.m.
1:30 p.m. Your driver and/or tour guide will pick you up from the high speed train station and then transfer to downtown.
2:00 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant
2:30 p.m. Ancient City Wall (about 1.5 hours)
4:00 p.m. Bell Tower & Drum Tower (30 minutes)
4:30 p.m. Muslim Quarter (about 40 minutes)
6:00 p.m. Drive back to your hotel
Stay overnight at the hotel you've arranged in downtown (at your own expense).
Day 2 Xi'an-Beijing
8:30 a.m. Xi'an downtown hotel pickup and tranfer to Terracotta Warriors (about 1 hour)
9:30 a.m. Terracotta Warriors (about 2.5 hours)
12:00 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant
1:00 p.m. After lunch, you'll be transferred to the station (about 1 hour)
Help yourself to take the bullet train G666 leaving Xi'an at 15:58 a.m. and arriving Beijing at 9:31 p.m.
9:40 p.m.Beijing high speed train station pickup and transfer to hotel (without guide)
● Please note: 1 shopping stop (terracotta replica factory) will be arranged during the trip, about 30 minutes.
1) Round way high speed train tickets between Beijing and Xi'an
2) English-speaking guide service
3) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
2) Cost of battery car in the tomb
3) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Photocopy of the valid passport photo page is required for purchasing the train tickets. Please email the photocopy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The ticket will be delivered to you. Please provide valid China address (in Chinese characters if possible) including postal code while booking.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Children 2-12 years old but over 1.2m in height are required to pay an additional fee on site.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
• Besides the cancellation fee, penalties from train companies apply if train tickets are issued.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from airport or station, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 6:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call Susan @13891966219 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.