Evening To Do | No-Shopping | Group Tour
Small Group limited to maximum 6 participants
Top ranking tours on Tripadvisor
• Beijing is huge, don’t ever thinking about tasting all yummy food in one street. Our comfortable vehicle will take you to every hidden corner and experience the secret recipe.
• Our Yummy Beijing van will pick you up from your hotel for the great gourmet experience, and drive you back afterwards.
• Free flows of beer,sodar and other beverage.
• Stroll along the authentic hutong at night, eat where we treat our friends and family.
• Not fake, not pre-cooked, we will take you to enjoy the real and freshly cooked peking duck in a top ranking local restaurant.
• Grill meat and vegetable on open flame, eat barbecue in a restaurant full of atmostphere of culture revolution.
• Our rigorous trained guide will let you know about the story behind each of the food,and they will take you to see the stunts of slicing noodle.
• Sample the most popular Beijing baijiu.
• Travel to the 150 years old, red lantern decrated food market–ghost street.
• Taste the 5 favorite dimsum of empress dowager CI’xi.
• We use our own untensil for sharing food, which is disposal and clean.
• Our group size are limited to 6 persons
Starting time: 7:00 p.m. Daily
Finishing time: 10:00 p.m. Daily
Trip duration: 3 hours
Pick up point: your hotel
Drop off point: your hotel
Transportation: Yummy Beijing Van
Food quantity: 15
Take our comfortable vehicles to Beijing’s hidden cornners and sample more than 15 yummy foods in Beijing with unlimited beers and beverage. wrap famous peking duck meat in freshly made pancakes, taste the 5 favorate dimsums of empress dowager Cixi. See the stunts of slicing noodle, cook meat and vegetables on open flames while enjoying the famous Bejing baijiu, walk into the depth of hutong and eat where We treat our familly and friend. Today, Stay away from tourists, eat yummy food with locals…
You are at safe hands:
The restaurants or eateries that we picked for this trip are precisely selected by our product manger, which had provided yummy food to hundreds of our customers, they are clean and safe.
• Beijing roast duck 北京烤鸭
• Kung pao shrimp balls 宫保虾球
• Double sides baked spicy chicken wing 双面烤辣鸡翅
• Chinese donkey hamburger 驴肉火烧
• Letinous edodes garlic bolt 香菇蒜苗锅贴
• Pan-Fried Meat Dumplings 烤扇贝
• 5 favorite dimsums of empress dowager 慈禧太后最喜欢的5种糕点
• Sliced noodle Grilled meat on black oven 炙子烤肉
• Grilled rib Baked 烤羊排
• Scallop with garlic 烤扇贝
• Baked Lotus root 烤藕片
• Lamb kebab 羊肉串
• Baked Potato 焗马铃薯
• Baked Leek 烤韭菜
• Baked eggplant 烤茄子
• Beer 啤酒
• Local baijiu 当地的白酒
• Beijing yoghurt 北京酸奶
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
2) Gratuities to the tour guide & driver (usually CNY 50-100 per person for them). It is not compulsory but would be highly appreciated.
1.Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Free cancellation for bookings cancelled at least 3 days in advance. If you cancel 2 days or less before your visit, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged per booking.
2.On departure date we will pick you up from hotels. Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the 4th Ring Road of Beijing, otherwise an additional charge applies. You will be contacted before 8:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide. Please call David @(+86)13910694045 for any urgent matters.
3.Currently payment is only accepted by credit card. Once payment clears, Ctrip will send you a confirmation email with your booking details. If payment fails, your booking will automatically be canceled. To ensure a smooth payment process, we recommend you contact your credit card provider in advance.
4.Time arrangements described in itineraries are subject to change. Guides reserve the right to change arrangements according to weather, transportation and other variable conditions.
5.If you opt to join only part of this activity, you forfeit the right to join subsequent parts, as well as the right to receive a refund for any part of the activity that you miss.
6.All listed meals are Chinese food unless otherwise noted. Please notify us ahead of time for any dietary restrictions (allergies, vegetarian, kosher, etc.).
7.Please ensure personal and travel information is entered correctly. Ctrip will not refund any losses that result from incorrect and missing information.
8.Bookings made after 7:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity will be canceled.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.