Evening To Do | No-Shopping | Group Tour | Theme Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
Beijing Yummy Food Safari | Ctrip Recommends
Experience the Best China with Ctrip VIP Groups!
• Product: Small group limited to maximum 6 participants, well-designed itineraries without shopping or hidden costs
• Guide: Friendly and finest licensed guide who is not only fluent in English but also will assist you all round your tour
• Driver: Trust worthy licensed local driver with over 5 years' driving experience, familiar with the roads and itineraries to all destinations and restaurants
• Vehicle: Insured 7-seat business vehicles equipped with air purifier, recycled every 4 years, and registered with Beijing Tourism Administration
• Meals: A large selection of restaurants offering various cuisines such as vegetarian, Muslim, Chinese, Western, Jewish, and Indian restaurants
• Service: 24/7 customer service; portable Wi-Fi; bottle water and beer free of charge at refreshments kiosk
• Travel along the 150 years old, red lantern decrated food market-ghost street and have a nice try on the local speciality.
• Free flows of beer, sodar and other beverage.
• Not fake, not pre-cooked, we will take you to enjoy the real and freshly cooked local food in a top ranking local restaurant.
• We will tell you stories behind the food.
• Watch the impressive procedure of cooking a water snake while enjoying the famous local rice wine and beer.
• We use our own untensil for sharing food, which is disposal and clean.
7:00 p.m. Beijing downtown hotel pickup
• Please note: Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the 4th Ring Road of Beijing, otherwise additional charge applies.
Beijing roast duck 北京烤鸭 / Kung pao shrimp balls 宫保虾球 / Double sides baked spicy chicken wing 双面烤辣鸡翅 / Chinese donkey hamburger 驴肉火烧 / Letinous edodes garlic bolt 香菇蒜苗锅贴 / Pan-Fried Meat Dumplings 烤扇贝 / 5 favorite dimsums of empress dowager 慈禧太后最喜欢的5种糕点 / Sliced noodle Grilled meat on black oven 炙子烤肉 / Grilled rib Baked 烤羊排 / Scallop with garlic 烤扇贝 / Baked Lotus root 烤藕片 / Lamb kebab 羊肉串 / Baked Potato 焗马铃薯 / Baked Leek 烤韭菜 / Baked eggplant 烤茄子 / Beer 啤酒 / Local baijiu 当地的白酒 / Beijing yoghurt 北京酸奶
The restaurants or eateries that we picked for this trip are precisely selected by our product manger, which had provided yummy food to hundreds of our customers, they are clean and safe.
10:00 p.m. Drive back to your hotel
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
2) Gratuities to the tour guide & driver (usually CNY 50-100 per person, please tip them separately). It is not compulsory but would be highly appreciated.
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• Please help yourself confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide by checking this page the day before departure.
All information will be updated only 24 hours ahead of your tour date. If you failed in getting the information, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call David @13910694045 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.