Ticket & Admission
Daily | Book 3 days before
Golden Mask Dynasty Show
Set in The Golden Mask Dynasty, a legendary age in China, the story tells how a queen who wears a golden mask creates a splendid dynasty through wisdom, tolerance, trust and boundless love. In eight acts it tells stories of war, bountiful pastures, the forging of metal, ceremonies, the moon, floods, fetes and illusions. They even produce an amazing real flood on the stage!
Address: OCT Theatre, Happy Valley Beijing, Metro Line 7, Happy Valley Scenic Area station
Validity period: The ticket is only valid on the selected date.
Opening period: 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Admission period: 5:00 p.m. (Last admission 5:30 p.m.)
How to redeem the ticket: Please visit the theater and present your valid passport to collect your tickets on the selected date.
Redemption Point: Ticketing Counter (near the theater entrance gate)
One Golden Mask Dynasty Show ticket
Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• No modification or cancellation is allowed after purchase.
How to Use the Ticket:
• Simply present the necessary documents as specified in details at the entrance on the selected date.
Ctrip will not refund any losses that result from your neglect to present any necessary documents on the day of your visit.
• Information provided by the official site on the current day shall prevail.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.