Day Tour | No-Shopping | Group Tour | Boutique Tour
Daily except Monday | Book 1 day before
Tian'anmen Square | Forbidden City | Mutianyu Great Wall | Hot!
Experience the Best China with Ctrip VIP Groups!
• Product: Small group limited to maximum 6 participants, well-designed itineraries without shopping or hidden costs
• Guide: Friendly and finest licensed guide who is not only fluent in English but also will assist you all round your tour
• Driver: Trust worthy licensed local driver with over 5 years' driving experience, familiar with the roads and itineraries to all destinations and restaurants
• Vehicle: Insured 7-seat business vehicles equipped with air purifier, recycled every 4 years, and registered with Beijing Tourism Administration
• Meals: A featured local Chinese restaurant offering delicious Beijing local food
• Service: 24/7 customer service; portable Wi-Fi; bottle water and beer free of charge at refreshments kiosk
• No need spending hours of your precious vacation time queuing.
• Include 10 palace chambers, while you'll only glance at 6 similar rooms touring with other groups.
• Make available a combination of western and Chinese cuisines. Enjoy delicious lunch on this well-knit-together day tour.
• Hike the Great Wall at Mutianyu in the afternoon. Smartly-timed to avoid sizable crowds usually present during the early hours of the day.
• Take you to the spots where you can snap excellent landscapes that will be appreciated even by the most ingenious photographers.
• Appreciate the Great Wall framed with a beautiful sunset (weather permitting).
• Go beyond surface appearances with insider narration on attractions.
7:00 a.m. Beijing downtown hotel pickup & transfer to Tian'anmen Square (about 1 hour)
• Please note: Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the 4th Ring Road of Beijing, otherwise additional charge applies.
8:00 a.m. Tian'anmen Square (about 30 minutes)
You will see Chairman Mao's portrait hung on the wall of the Gate of Heavenly Peace. It's in Tian'anmen square that Chairman Mao proclaimed the founding of China. It's historic and is a must-see to all Beijing tourists just like the Times Square in New York, the Plaza Mayor in Madrid, Red Square in Moscow and St. Peter's Square. Your guide will give you a brief description on the history, architecture, and anecdotes of the Square. Get your digital cameras ready because you will have around 20 minutes there for taking photos for souvenirs.
8:30 a.m. Forbidden City (about 3 hours)
You will explore 10 carefully-selected places in the Forbidden City, recommended by our local experts, while other group tours only visit 6 spots briefly.
As the most popular attraction in Beijing, the Forbidden City receives many tourists everyday. Usually people have to stand in a queue to buy the tickets which usually takes about at least half an hour. In order to save your time, your guide will buy the tickets on-line in advance so that you will NOT need to stand in a long boring queue.
11:30 p.m. Transfer to the Great Wall (about 1.5 hours)
1:00 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant (about 30 minutes)
1:30 p.m. Mutianyu Great Wall Hiking (about 2.5 hours)
In order to save your time, we use round-way cable car rides to ascend to and descend from the Great Wall, instead of spending about 40 minutes stair climbing.
At the Wall your guide will be with you to hike "the most beautiful and interesting part of the Great Wall" — between the 14th and 23rd watch towers — acknowledged by hikers as "the golden route".
It normally takes about 2 hours to complete the route. Then descend and take a transfer bus back to our vehicle.
We avoid crowds on the Great Wall and traffic jams by visiting in the afternoon. It's also the best time for taking good photos. Ctrip has set up a Refreshments Kiosk at the foot of Mutianyu Great Wall. Ctrip customers will receive free of charge mineral water, beers and maps at the service site.
4:00 p.m. Drive back to your hotel (about 2 hours)
• Please note: airport or train station drop-off is available requiring additional fee.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
3) Roundway cable cars on the Great Wall
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
2) Gratuities to the tour guide & driver (usually CNY 50-100 per person, please tip them separately). It is not compulsory but would be highly appreciated.
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Children 2-12 years old but over 1.2m in height are required to pay an additional fee on site.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• Please help yourself confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide by checking this page the day before departure.
All information will be updated only 24 hours ahead of your tour date. If you failed in getting the information, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call David @13910694045 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.