Multi-Day Tour | Group Tour
from TUE to SUN (Forbidden City closes on Mondays)
Temple of Heaven | Tian'anmen Square | Forbidden City | Mutianyu Great Wall | Summer Palace | Olympic Green
Day 1 Beijing airport pickup & Temple of Heaven
Temple of Heaven (about 1 hour)
* Please note: 1 shopping stop (silk) will be arranged during the trip, about 45 minutes.
Day 2 Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City & Great Wall of China at Mutianyu (including lunch)
7:00-7:30 a.m. Beijing downtown hotel pickup
8:30 a.m. Tian'anmen Square (about 40 minutes)
9:00 a.m. Forbidden City (about 2 hours)
12:30 p.m. Lunch
2:00 p.m. Great Wall of China at Mutianyu (about 2 hours)
6:00 p.m. Return to hotel
* Please note: 1 shopping stop (jade will be arranged during the trip, about 45 minutes).
Day 3 Summer Palace & Olympic Green
7:30-8:30 a.m. Downtown hotel pickup
10:00 a.m. Summer Palace (about 1.5 hours)
11:00 p.m. Bird's Nest and Water Cube outside (about 20 minutes)
Then you'll be transferred to the airport/station for departure.
* Please note: 1 shopping stop (pearl) will be arranged during the trip, about 45 minutes.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Cost of cable car or toboggan on Great Wall
2) Cost of boat ride in Kunming Lake
3) Cost of admission to Bird's Nest or Water Cube
4) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
1.Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Free cancellation for bookings cancelled at least 3 days in advance. If you cancel 2 days or less before your visit, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged per booking.
2.On departure date we will pick you up from hotels. Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the 4th(N)-2nd(S)-3rd(E&W) Ring Road of Beijing, otherwise an additional charge applies. You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide. Please call us @(+86)010-51652700 for any urgent matters.
3.Currently payment is only accepted by credit card. Once payment clears, Ctrip will send you a confirmation email with your booking details. If payment fails, your booking will automatically be canceled. To ensure a smooth payment process, we recommend you contact your credit card provider in advance.
4.Time arrangements described in itineraries are subject to change. Guides reserve the right to change arrangements according to weather, transportation and other variable conditions.
5.If you opt to join only part of this activity, you forfeit the right to join subsequent parts, as well as the right to receive a refund for any part of the activity that you miss.
6.All listed meals are Chinese food unless otherwise noted. Please notify us ahead of time for any dietary restrictions (allergies, vegetarian, kosher, etc.).
7.Please ensure personal and travel information is entered correctly. Ctrip will not refund any losses that result from incorrect and missing information.
8.This product is not open to Chinese passport holders.
9.Bookings made after 7:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity will be canceled.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.