Evening To Do | No-Shopping | Shows & Sports | Group Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
Kungfu Show @ Red Theatre | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free! | Hot!
The Legend of Kung Fu
A gasp-inducing show that combines incredible martial arts with music, modern dance and dramatic staging. Telling the tale of a young boy on a quest to become a kung fu master, this is a must-see for visitors to Beijing and martial arts enthusiasts! Performed by China's leading performance art company, China Heaven Creation (CHC), The Legend of Kung Fu, an incredible spectacle brings together some of the best kung fu practitioners in China to tell the story of Chun Yi, a young boy trying to fulfill his dream of becoming a kung fu master. Combining dramatic stage direction and lighting with modern dance and awe-inspiring acrobatics and martial arts stunts, this show is not to be missed!
5:30-7:00 p.m. Beijing downtown hotel pickup
• Please note: Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the 4th(N)-2nd(S)-3rd(E&W) Ring Road of Beijing, otherwise additional charge applies.
7:00 p.m. Red Theatre (located at No. 44, Xing fu Da Jie, Chongwen District)
Upon arrival, your English-speaking tour guide and the theater staff will assist you to find your seats using your pre-booked tickets.
7:30 p.m. The Legend of Kung Fu (about 100 miniutes)
8:50 p.m. Show ends
9:30 p.m. After the show ends you'll be transferred back to your hotel by coach.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• This tour is not open to Chinese passport holders.
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Children 2-12 years old but over 1.2m in height are required to pay an additional fee on site.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call us @010-51652700 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.