Evening To Do | No-Shopping | Shows & Sports | Group Tour
Depart: daily | Book in advance: 1 day
Beijing Opera | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
Beijing opera, or "Peking opera", portrays the histories and intrigues of the dynasties of ancient China and their ministers, generals, geniuses and legendary beauties. A great introduction to one of China's most celebrated traditional art forms, this popular show includes English subtitles to go along with the song, mime, dance and acrobatics on stage. Beijing opera brings China's ancient history and folklore to life in a riot of sound and color with dramatic costumes, extravagant headpieces and theatrical make up. Don't miss this chance to discover one of China's most highly regarded and distinctive art forms!
6:00 p.m. Beijing downtown hotel pickup
• Please note: Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the 4th(N)-2nd(S)-3rd(E&W) Ring Road of Beijing, otherwise additional charge applies.
7:00 p.m. Liyuan Theater (located in the Beijing Qianmen Hotel, 175 Yongan Road)
Upon arrival, your tour guide and the theater staff will assist you to find your seats using your pre-booked tickets.
7:30 p.m. Beijing opera (about 100 miniutes)
8:50 p.m. Show ends
9:30 p.m. After the show ends you'll be transferred back to your hotel by coach.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees and transportation as listed in details
1) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product. Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
On departure date you will be picked up from hotel (please check the pickup range as specified in details). You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide. We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
Please call us @010-51652700 for any urgent matters.
This tour is not open to Chinese passport holders.
Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity will be canceled.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.