Day Tour | Group Tour
Depart: daily | Book in advance: 1 day
Sacred Way | Mutianyu Great Wall | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free!
Sacred Way (神道)
The Sacred Way is the ancient pathway leading to the Ming Tombs. Explore this historic route consisting of the Shengde Stone Memorial Archway, the Great Red Gate, Stele Pavilion, stone sculptures and the Dragon and Phoenix Gate, learning more about the magnificent splendor of the imperial power of the Ming Dynasty.
Great Wall of China at Mutianyu (慕田峪长城)
No trip to China would be complete without a visit to the Great Wall, and the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu will not disappoint you. Get unparalleled views of one of the best-preserved sections of this famous icon and its spectacular surrounds. Located in Huairou Rural District, about 70 km (44 mi) from Beijing, the Mutianyu segment of the Great Wall connects with the Juyong Pass to the west and Gubeikou to the east—two of the wall's key strategic points. With a length of 2,250 m (2,460 yd), the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall has 22 watchtowers—the highest at an altitude of 540 m (1,772 ft). You can ascend via the ancient roadway running through Mutianyu Pass, or there's a cable car if you'd like to skip the strenuous hike up. To head back down, there's also a toboggan which makes for an eventful decent.
7:00-8:00 a.m. Beijing downtown hotel pickup
• Please note: Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the 3rd Ring Road of Beijing, otherwise additional charge applies.
8:00 a.m. Transfer to Mutianyu Great Wall (about 2 hours)
10:30 a.m. Sacred Way (about 1.5 hours)
12:30 p.m. Lunch at a local restaurant
2:00 p.m. Great Wall of China at Mutianyu (about 2 hours)
6:00 p.m. Transfer to hotel
• Please note: 2 shopping stops (jade & silk) will be arranged during the trip, about 45 minutes each.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
3) Travel Accident Insurance
1) Cost of cable car or toboggan on Great Wall
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product. Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
On departure date you will be picked up from hotel (please check the pickup range as specified in details). You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide. We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
Please call Mike @13811004692 for any urgent matters.
This tour is not open to Chinese passport holders.
Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity will be canceled.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.