Day Tour | No-Shopping | Group Tour
Mutianyu Great Wall
Ctrip Best Sellers! Manager Recommendation!
Great Wall of China at Mutianyu (慕田峪长城)
No trip to China would be complete without a visit to the Great Wall, and the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu will not disappoint you. Get unparalleled views of one of the best-preserved sections of this famous icon and its spectacular surrounds. Located in Huairou Rural District, about 70 km (44 mi) from Beijing, the Mutianyu segment of the Great Wall connects with the Juyong Pass to the west and Gubeikou to the east—two of the wall's key strategic points. With a length of 2,250 m (2,460 yd), the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall has 22 watchtowers—the highest at an altitude of 540 m (1,772 ft). You can ascend via the ancient roadway running through Mutianyu Pass, or there's a cable car if you'd like to skip the strenuous hike up. To head back down, there's also a toboggan which makes for an eventful decent.
7:00-8:00 a.m. Beijing downtown hotel pickup
* Please note: Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the 2nd Ring Road of Beijing, otherwise please go to McDonalds next to Dongzhimen Metro Station Exit C.
8:00 a.m. Transfer to Mutianyu Great Wall (about 2 hours)
10:30 a.m. Great Wall of China at Mutianyu (about 3 hours)
1:30 p.m. Lunch at the foot of Great Wall
5:00 p.m. We will drop you off at Dongzhimen Metro Station.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Cost of cable car or toboggan on Great Wall
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking. Free cancellation for bookings cancelled at least 72 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled activity to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
Please call us @(+86)010-51652700 for any urgent matters.
- Children: 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m (3 ft 11 in)
- Each child must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
- Prices for group products are fixed. For private products, the bigger the group the lower the price per person.